I

"Out of my way, Potter!" Draco said to Harry in the great hall.
"Oh shut it Malfoy" Ron sneered at Draco.

Draco laughed as he shoved passed the too. Hermione sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Bloody hell would you two stop flirting already?" She asked as she chuckled and crossed her arms.
Harry blushed as he turned away, shaking his head.

"I despise Malfoy, I don't know what you're talking about, Hermione."
"Oh cmon, we all see it. The way you two look at each other every time there's an argument. I'm pretty sure even the teachers see it." Ronald chimed in.
"Guys I have Ginny, I wouldn't want anyone else." Harry stated.

All three of them sat down at the table as they waited for the newcomers to get sorted into their house.

"Ugh Potter, everyone thinks he's so great, I don't see it at all." Draco said to Blaise
"Yes you do, Draco, the whole Slytherin house sees that you have feelings for Potter." Blaise chuckled.
Draco rolled his eyes and scoffed as he stood up.
"I do not have feelings for Harry Potter!" He said, a little too loudly. Everyone in the hall turned to face him, except for Harry. Harry stood up and walked out of there.

Harry walked into the Gryffindor common room and sat down. He felt embarrassed. He also felt a little sad, he pondered of his feelings for Draco.

~

Later that night Harry awoke, unable to fall back asleep. He stood up and walked toward the stairwell, he was unaware of where he was heading. The stairs changed and he opened the door, he realized where he was and panicked.

Oh no.. I'm on the third floor he thought to himself. He continued walking around until he bumped into someone.

"Potter! Watch where you're going!" Draco sneered.
"Malfoy! What are you doing here?"
"I should ask you the same!"

Harry got quiet as Draco was inches from his face. He froze as Draco leaned closer and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. He slowly leaned in, touching his lips with Harry's. Draco felt happy, that for once he could finally let out what he's wanted to do. Harry was stiff for a bit, until finally he wrapped his arms around Draco's neck and pulled him closer. The remained like that for a while until Harry pulled away.

"This changes nothing Malfoy!" Harry scoffed at Draco.
"Oh..? But I think it does." Draco said as he walked out the door.

Harry went back to him dorm room and sighed. He finally knew what his feelings for Draco were, he had a crush on him.

Well I decided to start a Drarry fanfic. I hope that you enjoy it. Longer chapters too. I suck at updating so let's hope I do it soon.