How it all began

To anyone who is actually bothered to read this, heller! it's us, Gloria and Sarah :)

We decided to make this, because we thought our readers might like to get to know the people behind the stories (keyword, 'thought'. I'm not sure if we're that interesting enough to be read about ahaha).

To be honest i'm not quite sure what to write here. Sarah gave me a pretty straightforward layout for this, yet i'm still confused on what to do. I'm suppose to write about how we met and our friendship, but like i don't even remember that, so i'm kind of screwed, and i'm sure Sarah will be pissed when she sees this.

JOKES!

I remember exactly how we met. It was on one of the days between January and December in 2012.

(Umm try 2011 Gloria! When we were in the 8th grade!)

You obviously have your facts mixed up so please, let me take over :p

So it all started in year 8, when I meet my other bestfriends, Jasmine & Fatima :) all thanks to my good friend hannah! (Gosh I have so many friends)
Anyways it was the last class of the day (science) and i was talking to Hannah when something at the back of the classroom caught her attention. So hannah leaped out of her seat (yes leaped, because Hannah is a hypo human) anyways so she leaped up because she had just remembered she needed to tell a girl something. So she walkes to the table at the back of the classroom and starts talking super fast to a girl with long black hair and her friend with short brown hair. I realise that I have never noticed them in my class before.
So i introduce myself and I find out that the girl with long black hair, is named Jasmine and her friend's name was Fatima. And so we hit it off right away and we talked and talked for the rest of the lesson. The next day I found out they are also in my English class which was so cool because their so funny. Eventually I started talking to them and hanging out with them at lunch and they introduced me to their other friends, one of them being Gloria :)
now let me tell you something! Gloria was so mean to me in high school! She would bully me and she was so cold to me! I would cry myself to sleep coz she was so rude :'(
Loll jokes
But really, we weren't close. Not until year 9....

As I was saying it was a day in the year 2012, in NINTH grade. we shared a class called PASS, which stands for Physical Activity and Sport studies, so basically it was another PE class. So yeah, til this day I still don't know why we chose two subjects that involve physical activity.

Anyways it was in this class where our friendship began. We learnt about the body systems such as the muscular, respiratory and circulatory system, however it was the skeletal system that brought us closer. My (Gloria) favorite bone was the clavicle, i know pretty weird right! like why choose the collar bone out of the other 206 bones? Well great question Gloria, the answer to that is simple. if you simply apply pressure on someone else's clavicle you can inflict pain on them or if they're ticklish (like Sarah) you can just irritate them....ALOT, so that, my dear readers is what I did, for the past 4-5 years i've known her.

Our bond grew stronger when we both became vampire diaries, teen wolf, pretty little liars and SHREK fans. Shrek forever after sealed our friendship when that little kid who licks his lollipop tells shrek to "do the roar". His deep voice absolutely cracked us up and there was never a time where we didn't quote this kid. "Do the roar" "I don't like it" "Daddy he's getting away do something" "I love you daddy" So many good memories!

Awee i miss those days! :'( lol it was funny i even ended up in PASS, i didn't even choose it.... must have been fate loll
OMG! Don't even remind me of the times you hurt my clavicle.. I'm still traumatised. See! I told you she was a bully! She just couldn't handle my amazing sport skills!
Moving on.
A another year passed and we both have creative writing assignments to do. It was then, that we both realised that we share a love for reading and writing our own stories. So she read mine and I would read (and edit ;) ) hers. It was like a business arrangement, kind of.
And that was also the year we started writing 'You Will Regret Rejecting Me ' so that's kind of why the writing isn't so great. I hope our writing has improved since then?
Well that's all I got for now, we'll keep in touch!

Peace out ya'll <3