Psychotic Pumpkin.

I ran out of my house, slamming the door behind me cause bitch I ain't gon stick around with ma parents while they rip each other's heads off.

I get in my car and just drive randomly, until I notice that my fucking car needs gas. I'm gonna kill my brother.

I get out of the car and put in the hose and wait till it fills up.

"Hey pumpkin" someone says behind me so I turn.

Damn boy, imma treat you like ma homework, gonna slam you on ma table and do you all night long. I smirk to myself.

"Hey person I don't know" I say casually.

"Do you need help there?" He says suspiciously nodding to my car. I look back and notice that my tank is full so I remove the hose as fast as I can and put it back in its place.

"No..."

"What's a pretty little lady like you doing out here alone?"

"What's a nosy guy like you doin out here alone?"

"Mmm sassy I like it"

"You better" I reply keeping ma sass.

"Wanna have a drink with me?"

"Nope. I don't even know your name"

"Harry, you?" he says coming closer.

"Cam" I say.

"Nice" he says back.

"Thanks pumpkin. I need to
leave though so I'll see ya around?" I say and wink leaving him there and getting in my car driving off.

***
I go back home and the fighting has stopped so I run up stairs to my brothers room to kill him.

"JORDY! YOU BETTER OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW"
The door opens as some hoe walks out half naked.

"Nice brother nice" I say sarcastically.

"Then why the fuck did you make her leave?"

So I can get ma money.

"Why the fuck did you make me pay money to get gas for ma car?"

"UGHHH" he groans and hands me what I payed. That's money from the side, now I gotta go get ma real shit YAS.

I start running down stairs and then of course I have to trip and fall. I start laughing and crying at the same time. I get back up like nothing happened and walk to the door.

"MOM, DAD IM LEAVING I NEED TO GET MA CASH MONEY" I say as I start singing:  

"MONEY MONEY MONEY MUST BE FUNNY IN A RICH MANS WORLD WOOHOO" I say skipping out of the door.

I head to the strip club and go in as I'm engulfed with its darkness considering the light outside.
I head to the bathroom with a small bag and I go all one-strap cool and shit.

As I walk in there with my casual clothes aka jeans and a shirt that says "I slay better than all of you" in italic with converse, everyone stares at me like I'm an alien except the bartenders and people who work there.

I go in the bathroom and change in a stall to a black lace bra that's kind of see-through and then for the bottom also black lace with like a bridge thing that attaches the underwear to fish net tights with black heels.