The start

It was faster than i imagined,longer than expected and the hurt was beyond my thoughts.I fought it ,i screamed and no one heard, then i realised that this was beyond a time ; an everlasting journey. The faster i ran away the closer it got, find me if you can but i wont stop running . "Lydia!"

''leave me alone !!!!!, you cant br..ea......."
'you cant run Lydia, your pain
is the most beautiful of them,sleep now and a
rise tommorrow for your journey begins."
It was hard to get up, it was hard to even wake up, what did i have to live for ;all i had was gone.Parents died when i was 18, no siblings, i moved so no freinds and ended up with this freak Marcus. Freak trying to hurt me,cutting me, beating me, injecting me , chocking me;at fiirst i thought he was trying tu spice things up and be a little freaky but for 21year old i am dumb. It was beyond fre
aky , he started hurting be constantly , once he locked me up in a room and tortured me for hours and since then i have been running away from him ; since the cops where no help at all.

My chest was heavy, i felt lyk i have been drowning , well that and that i woke up blurting out tanks of water from my mouth.Every where hurt, there where scratch marks on my arm and bite marks on my thigh;oh that freak he touched me again.Finally when i regained consciosness, was a little groggy at first , i realised i was chained up and locked up in a cell.I heard a door open slowly as the hinges gringed , 'He's here'.

"Lydia ho.."
"Dont you call my name you psycopath!, you are one messed up mother.."
"ok now ,you be nice love , no need for fowl language ,you are special thats why i chose you, thats why you're mine."
"Right words wrong situation boo"
"In time you woul.."
"Can i atleast have dinner i'm starving !"
"oh yes shortly but.."
"The only thing shortly here is my time to live , why are you keeping me here, what did i ever do to you"
"please understand "
"I dont want to understand"

He sat there and stared at me , with those synical eyes , he tried to hold me by my hand but i pulled back heatedly , he didnt know what to say to me but stare and smile

"If you're just going to seat there and stare at me , if you ever loved me, please ease my pain and get out my face ; make yourself useful and get
me something to eat."
"For someone who is being held captive , you have very big mouth, fine i will get you dinner ......; but remeber you cant leave , you wont leave , until we are beyond a time."
"I cant leave, i wont leave , until we are beyond a time."
He leaned over to pat me on the head , i quickly grabbed his finger and bit it.

"Idiot your trance only last for like five seconds."
'But it worked didnt it." He left with a sinister smirk sucking the blood out of his finger.

"Your lucky i refused to go to biblestudy! i would i have broken out of this cell like p
aul and ......the other dude."
"silas"
"huh?"
"Thats the other dude, remember the devil also knows the bible... boo."
"oh i didn't know mr homes."
"The faster you quite hating me the better for you, time is not clearly your friend"
"hmm well you know that wont be so hard if only the three years of my life with you weren't a lie and ...... yeah you're about to kill me!"
"Even if you won't believe it , i did love you and i am sorry; i'll be back in 30 minutes."
"whatever."

He hardly understands what i am going through, i might be a pest and all but i did love him,i did want a new life, a new story for myself.Marcus was my ticket to a new life, after i moved from California to LA i met him and his amazing family ;i did not see crazy or freak or psychopath coming.You date someone for three years you think you know him .i won't admit it atleast not to him that i'm hurting and i still love him and i hate him....and want to hurt him so bad for everything he has done to me;abusing me physically and lieing to me.I thought it was because of his problems with his dad that he started acting out, it was smart of me to run...but unfortunately he found me.

"Heres your dinner , eat fast its time....i am.."
"save it, just leave me alone."
"Hate me if you must but i do this because i have no choice...please dont make the situation worse by hating me, its a great honour just remember that."

I heard thunder strike and lightning bolt,there was fog everywhere ,all the sudden it became cold;the hair on my body erected,i knew it was time.

"Arise."
Last word i heard, then i was taking away by the fog, it hurt so bad , it was like i was being stabbed continiously, scratched, bitten,i was in a trance .The fog was taking me......i don't know where it was taking me to.It was like a journey,beyond a time.

THE END.

  Hope u lyked it workin on it tho sowi if its nt d best please vote n comments please on how it cud be better wud really appreciate it thank you♡☆