Flowey the Flower and Toriel the Caretaker

You fluttered your eyes open, groaning. 'Where am..i?' You thought. Then, it hit you. You remembered, walking through the high hills of Mt.Ebott. You ran away from home. You sighed, standing up. You looked around, seeing darkness. But the only place with lights was the spot you woken up. You looked down, the flowers were squished. 'I must've damaged it when i fell..' You thought.

You walked around until you saw a wide open space. You entered the mysterious place and saw a flower, smiling. You walked towards it and kneeled down.

The flower spoke up.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" The flower smiled innocently.

You gulped. A flower? Talking? What the fuck happened to my life?? Am i high or some shit? You smiled back. "Hey..uh..Flowey..right? Where am i right now?" You asked. You gave the flower your full trust. The flower smirked. "Oh! This is called the 'Underground'!" They said happily.

The flower smirked. "Looks like you dont know anything..well, i guess little ol me needs to teach ya!"

You really trusted this flower. You were talking to them for god knows how long..it felt like you knew them for years but thats a lie. You met them like, 3 hours ago. You either try to touch their petals, but they refuse. You shrugged it off.

You trusted them.

you liked them.

but its all a lie.

Everything happened so fast. You were just talking to this brightly innocent flower but it turns out that this flower is a fucking maniac.

You lied at the cold hard stoned floor, tears dripping from your face. You tried getting up but failed. You whispered for help. Your eyes closing slowly until you heard a feminine voice.

"My child, do not worry. It is I, Toriel the caretaker of...-"

you passed out

(Yay 1st chapter is out. Omg i feel like Undertale is dragging me back to the fandom lmaoooooo)