Playing Outside

"Zuma, King" Gwen yells from the kitchen,"time to eat lunch"

"Coming" they both yell running from the hallway.

Gwen had made all the kids and Blake pizza. And she made herself a veggie wrap. Blake then walked in and was holding a sleeping Apollo in his arms. Gwens heart melted everytime Blake played or help or did anything with the kids. He was such a natural.

"Hey babe" Blake says quietly walking over to Gwen giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Cowboy" Says Gwen giving him a kiss back.

The boys just then all said a loud "EWWW" which woke Apollo up. But he didn't cry he just said "Bwake!" and gave a huge smile.

They all laughed and started eating their lunch. It was around 2:30 ish, and they all decided to go outside and get some fresh air and just chill for a bit.

"I'm gonna get u so good" Zuma yells at Blake shooting him with a nurf gun!  

"Oh really? Come at me" Blake says running towards the little boy.

Gwen was jumping on the trampoline with Apollo and Kingston. "One,two, the Bouncy butt" they all yell hopping on their but.

"Hey Z wanna go join ur mom on the trampoline?" Blake said walking towards Zuma.

"Sure" Zuma said running towards the trampoline.

They were then all on the trampoline and Gwen could do nothing but smile. She had everything she every wanted right in front of her. A family.

"Bwake's hat" Apollo said waking Gwen up from daydreaming. Apollo grabbed Blakes hat and threw it on backwards and ran to the other end of the trampoline so Blake couldn't reach him.

"Pollo, did u get Blakes hat" Gwen says giggling.

"Come back here rascal" Blake said grabbing Apollo and lifted him and laid him down beside of Blake.

"Mom, can we go inside we ares starting to get tired" Kingston said while looking at Gwen.

"Sure honey" Gwen said starting to get out of the trampoline and helping everyone off.

------------------------------------

"Wanna watch Minions or Rio" Zuma asked the family.

"Minions" King said. So they settled on watching Minions which had Apollo saying bananas all night. But it made them all laugh!

They got 3/4 way into the movie and all the kids were dead out asleep. It was about 11 o',clock. Zuma was laid in Gwen's lap while Kingston was laid in Blakes. Gwen's head was on Blake's chest and Apollo was laying on Gwen's chest. Blake looked up and smiled.

"what's up,cowboy" Gwen asked Blake smiling back.

"Nothing. Just looking at how lucky of a man I am" Blake said kissing the top of Gwen's head"

"Thank you Blake for everything"

"No need to thank me, Gwen, I wouldn't want to be doing anything else with anyone else"

"Goodnite, I love u"

"Goodnight, I love u more Gwen"

With that they dozed off.