CHAPTER THREE

'You got the right one'- K Michelle

Shaneeka phone rung and it was one o'clock in the morning. Now she knew Slim ass wouldn't call her this late. Especially when he was so call getting money.

'Hello?' She answered.

'Bitch you need to come outside we heading to the gas station over on South D Thomas. They trying to jump Ja'tavia me and Nae-Nae already in the car.' Na'riyah said before hanging up.

Shaneeka jumped out of bed like a superhero. Putting on a T-shirt some jordans and sweatpants. Now Shaneeka was not one to waste 'good weave' as she called it. So she tugged on a string causing her sew in to release every track in her head. Carefully placing her weave on her dresser. She put on a skull cap and greased up her face. Grabbing her keys she locked up her apartment. Running to Nae-Nae car she hopped in the back seat.

'Now bitch what happened?' Shaneeka asked as Nae Nae sped down the street.

'Ja'tavia went to Beale street wit her cousins and them from Gary. Some girls from Frasyer rolled up on her from back when Tisha and us got to banging with. Remember that girl from Frayser we beefed wit.' Na'riyah tried to recall the girl name.

'Who Keke them?' Shaneeka said remembering the day she caught Slim and her together and beat both of them down.

' Yup Keke brought her friends and one of them got a razor so I brought mines.' Na'riyah spoke.

'Oh she better cut to kill because if I get cut best believe im going to jail.' Shaneeka spat.

Nae Nae put the peddle to the floor and got to MAPCO in twelve minutes. Normally from Frayser Blvd off Trezevant street where they lived would have taken them sixteen minutes. Hopping it the car Shaneeka and Na'riyah headed straight towards the big crowd.

'Tavia and her cousins were standing arguing with Keke and her crew. When Shaneeka ran up and went around all the continents and back hauling off and slapped KeKe. In a daze Keke started looking around as if she was lost.

'Gawddaaaaaamn. ' someone yelled from the crowd.

Fuck all this talking hey hoe I'm over here!' Shaneeka snapped her fingers in front of KeKe.

Immediately KeKe went into a fighting stance. One of the girls with KeKe went head up with Na'riyah. Tavia jumped in beating the other girl Keke had with her. Shaneeka had knocked KeKe out in less than three hits.

'Ain't no sleep bih somebody wake this hoe up.' Shaneeka spat.

'That girl got hands!' one of the dudes recording from his phone said putting the camera on Shaneeka. Memphis Police pulled up deep and everyone began to scatter. Taking off like a track star Shaneeka hopped in the car with Tavia. I guess one of Tavia cousin felt uncomfortable since Shaneeka had volunteered herself in the already packed car.

'Drop me off its too many people in here.' the girl next to Shaneeka spat.

'Bitch you got a problem? I shall didn't see yo ass out there swinging and you supposed to be blood. I should whoop yo ass for the fuckery you pulling. Sit there and shut the Fuck up hoe!' Shaneeka spazzed out.

Tavia laughed so hard she started choking. Her cousin peanut did all that talking and like Shaneeka pointed out didn't do a damn thing. I know we all got a relative just like Peanut all bark no bite. Pulling up into the Trezevant apartments Peanut quickly got out. Shaneeka had her on hush mode the entire ride there. Nae Nae pulled up and Na'riyah was still amped up. Getting out the car she saw Shaneeka and Tavia talking.

'Man you slapped the puss out that girl Neeka. ' Na'riyah laughed.

Na'riyah being the goofy one re acted the entire fight even did it in slow motion.