Pokemon - I'm Sorry... (Black X N)

~Black's POV~

"Samurott use Hydro Pump!"

"Ru Outt!" Shouted the Pokemon as a blast of water came out of its mouth and hit the Watchog and it slammed against the rock making it a one hit K.O.

I smiled "good Job, Return!" I say as Samurott went back to its Pokeball.

It been two years since I deafted Team Plasma but... then I heard they came back! but some kid named White put them down again, I never thought the Unova region can change so much over the years it feels like Yesterday since I got my Oshawott from Professor Juniper and beat the Champion but those days are over... I never shown my face around anymore for some reason but I heard alot of things happend like Charen became a Gym Leader something I knew that would happen and Bianca became Professor Juniper's assistant, I never saw them in years either I think... I have to start new go on a new journey with a new Pokemon I heard of the Kalos Region and I want to go there but... something is holding me back.

I go further into the forest I am in, I heard of these places that are inside trees called Secret places or hidden places something like that sometimes you can find Pokemon in here or Items but I did not find anything yet other then that Watchog that attacked before, then... I hear a little sound coming from the bushs I perk up and take out my Pokeball on high alert until... I look carefully and see that its not a Pokemon... I hear more clearly and it sounds like sniffing? or.... maybe Crying?

I go near the bushs and take a close look, I cover my hand over my mouth trying to not gasp but... it was N the former Leader of Team Plasma that broke up two years ago, I never saw N... in two whole years... a little bit of happiness forms in me but a little sadness comes in seeing N laying on the ground with his hair covering his face crying...

"N?" I say quietly

He gasps and he looks up at me, "B- Black?" He manages to spit out.

We just stare at each for a few moments I see N's face tears and dirt all over him, how long was he here?

"I never---.... are you ok?" I asked with a little worry in my voice.

N shakes his head and puts it back down "Black... why are you here?" He asks.

"I was just exploring until... I found you" I answerd.

N sniffles a little "I thought I would meet you again... how are your Pokemon?"

"their doing good..."

N smiled to himself "thats good... I can trust you that your Pokemon are doing well... their with a great Pokemon Trainer because... I ever since I heard your Pokemon's voice two years ago... it changed alot for me"

I grinned I know N has respect for me but... he's still crying... "why are you crying?" I asked.

N sighed "Black... I want to apologize"

I scratched my head in confusion "apologize for what?"

"for two years ago... I was foolish into thinking Pokemon and humans can't be in Harmony... and thinking Team Plasma was right.... I... I... I'M SORRY!!" with that N broke into tears.

My eyes widen in shock, I never knew that calm N could just break into tears like that, I walked over to N and sat next to him.

I put my hand on his back began rubbing up and down, I start saying calming words to him "shh... its ok N...its not your fault... you were kid then... when your child you can believe what anybody tells you"

"THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I HELPED TEAM PLASMA DO BAD THINGS!!!!" He said between Sobs.

I frown... I felt guilty even though it was not my fault, I put my arms around him and he gasps like a high pitch girl.

"Wha- what are you...?" N asked in a little daze, a little pink blush took over his face.

"its ok.... N please... stop crying its ok..." I say.

"But... but Black I---" I kissed him on the cheek, N squeaks in surprise, My lips stay on his cheek for a little then I pulled away and I trailed my lips to his mouth, N kisses back slightly with eyes wide open, I pull away with my face bright red "N... I love you... don't cry please" I say with my voice cracking slightly.

I nuzzle into his neak and put my hand through his long green hair, N was blushing "Black... I never thought" N trailed off... "just... don't be sad, promise me" I say with a whisper, N's tears cleared up "o- ok I promise and... I love you too" N says as he wraps his arms around me, my heart was fluttering I smiled warmly "thank you N"

"your welcome..." N answerd

"N"

"yeah?"

"I think I know why I did not leave the Unova region yet"

"why?"

"because.... I loved you... and I missed you" I say with a blush.

N blushs as well "N... I want to start a new journey and befriend new Pokemon... will you come with me to the Kalos region?" I ask with a hoping tone.

"are... you sure thats ok...?" N asks shyly, N was always shy he never had any friends the only things he talked to were the Pokemon it broke my heart knowing that so... I can't let N be alone anymore... "of course its ok..." I say as I kissed his cheek, N smiled "then... I will come with you anywhere" then... he leaned down and kissed me.