A Night out with George Harrison

George smirked as he drove. This whole time you were wondering where you were going, but he refused to say. You cross your arms over your chest in frustration as he snickering you.

"Could you please just tell me already!?" You plead rolling your eyes. George shakes his head and you slide over to the middle seat. You get real close to his cheek and you kiss it, "Please, Geo?" You whisper. He smiles and he shakes his head.

"Nope, it's a surprise." He said back, keeping his eyes on the road as he slyly turns his head and kisses you on the cheek playfully. George isn't your boyfriend, but you wish he was. Your boyfriend was nothing at all like George. He could be mean and unfaithful, your boyfriend. George was a new friend you'd found when your boss introduced you to him a while ago. You've had this crush on him sense then and you couldn't shake it for anything.

You huff suddenly to hide your blush and he laughs, "I'm not telling you so stop asking. You'll like it, so quit worrying!" George says. You sigh in defeat and wait for the trip to end. Though George had other plans and rubbed it in that he wasn't telling you, "You are going to flip out. Paul even confirmed that you'd love it. I swear, (Y/N), you will love me forever!"

Little did he know that you already loved him forever. You scoff and look out the window at the road. It is snowing out and you hate cold. You shiver violently and pull your sweater tighter around you. George notices and he reaches behind his seat and pulls his old leather jacket out. He hands it to you and you smile at him.

"You are so sweet," you tell him, pulling the jacket on. He blushes and continues driving, but you try and suck up to him and you kiss his cheek again, "I mean it, Geo. You are the sweetest guy I have ever met in my whole life." George looks over at you and he seems to be embarrassed, but he loses that when he sees your expression. He rolls his eyes even though you're being sincere.

"Paul told me that you kiss up when you're trying to get information." He says pulling over suddenly. You cock and eyebrow at him and look around where he's stopped the car, "And it won't work."

"So what? You going to leave me here?" You ask rolling your eyes, "Because I want to know where you're taking me after my good for nothing boyfriend told you I'd like it?"

"Oi! That good for nothing boyfriend is me best mate!" George scowls. You huff and and George puts his hand on your shoulder, "Besides, I'm not going to leave you here. I wouldn't do that. Not to you anyway. But right now you have to put this on." George says taking off his tie. Your eyes get wide as you watch him and he laughs at you as he wraps his tie around your eyes. You huff and cross your arms again.

"What's this for?" You ask as George moves his hand over your eyes. You don't see it, but he's just checking.

"It's so you can't see, love." He says giggling as he moves the car onto the road again. You try to see past the tie around your eyes but it's impossible. You give up trying to figure it out and you feel the car stop again and then the cold rushes in as George opens your door. He takes your hand and helps you out.

"Be careful, love." He said gently, "there's a step there." You blindly hold out your hand and he takes it firmly her gently. You gasp at his tenderness and you feel him squeeze your hand as he helps you up the step. He grants both your hands in his softly as he pulls you through twists and turns until he tells you to sit down. He helps you sit and then he sits next to you.

"Can I please take this thing off now?" You ask rolling your eyes. George laughs from your left and you feel his gently hands and fingers remove the tie from your eyes. You blink and find you're looking right into George's eyes and you feel as if he can read your thoughts, bring on a blush.