one. so i heard you found somebody else

Calum stepped off the plane with a smile on his face. Though he missed Australia, which was technically home, he was really excited to be back on California land.

Now, he can fully enjoy his time back from the first half of his band's tour by soaking up the sun for a few weeks.

He rolled his suitcase all the way up until he reached the doors to the airport where an employee took them off his hands.

"Good morning, sir. Hope you had a nice flight." A middle aged man smiled, putting his luggage atop of the big metal carrier.

Calum flashed a small smile his way and nodded.

"I did. Thank you." He repiled, gaining a head nod from the older man.

He glanced around the infamous LAX airport, scanning the many people that crowded the big place. No matter what day the calender sat on, it was at it's max capacity.

Calum smiled to himself, even happier to be back. There was truly nothing like LA. From their beaches, to their babes, Los Angelos had it all and then some.

And as he stepped outside with a few of the airport security and the man with the carrier, he realized what that 'then some' was, the fans.

"Calum, we love you!" A distant voice screamed, somehow overpowering the other thousands of fans outside the entrance.

The maori boy smiled widely and waved at the crowd, jogging to the awaiting Uber, then climbing in.

He waved once more at the many girls behind his window then greeted the man in the driver's seat.

Soon, the pathway was clear of following fans and the busy LA life came into view.

He retrieved his phone from his pocket to annouce his arrival back home on Twitter, that's until his phone dinged twice.

It was two texts from his boy, Roy.

yo u here yet?!?!?!

I got somethn juicy to tell u 👀

Calum chuckled to himself, glancing up to see if the driver was looking at him laugh at his phone. When he realized the man was only focused on the road, he brought his attention back to his iPhone.

Haha yeah i just touched down not too long ago. What's up?

Calum sent the text, a rush of anxiety coming over him as he watched the gray bubble with gray dots appear then disappear on his screen.

But soon the message popped up, making him furrow his brows when he read it.

u might not like my news tho...

Roy im gonna not like you if you dont tell me the news

Once again, the gray bubble appears then disappers, indictating that the boy was writing then erasing. Which made Calum bounce his knee in anticipation.

What could it possibly be?

first of all u lyin

Calum sighed then rolled his eyes, chuckling at the boy's response. But it was his next response that wiped that grin off his face.

i heard ya old thang trina out here creepin around la w/ some dude

His heart dropped at first, but suddenly he began chuckling, shaking his head at his phone.

Nah, not Trina. He must've gotten her twisted with someone else. No way was she with some other guy when just a few months ago, the day before the tour started, she was all under him.

Her beautiful golden skin pressed against his own.

Her soft voice cooing in his ear.

The way she kissed every inch of his body.

He remembered that day like it was yesterday.

He's never forget that day for two reasons.

That was the day he got his first complaints from his neighbors.

But that was also the day she confessed her feelings to the boy.

And that next day he decided to stop fooling around with her to save her the heartbreak.

He simply wasn't ready to commit to someone right now. Though, he was sure if he was ready, she'd be the one. But that wasn't here nor there.

So since the second day of the tour, he ignored her and almost forgot about her.

However, now, as he sat in the backseat of an Uber, she was the only thing circulating his mind.

Nah, that must be a different trina shes too sprung to move on lol

lol yea man u right im sure what i heard was mistaken

Calum replied back and told him he'd see him later on at the club they agreed to go to, pocketing his phone as the driver approached his apartment complex.

Yeah, there's no way Trina could've moved on to someone else. Calum chuckled again at the thought. She was heart-eyes, head over heels, in love with the brown boy.

He wasn't going to give into some rumor that was heard through the grapevine.

Yet, Calum found himself deciding whether he should call her to see of it was true or not.

But he quickly shook his head, not even giving it another thought.

So, he sat back in his seat and relaxed for the next few minutes he had in the car ride.

-

"What's up, mate? How was was your time in Aus?" Ashton asked as he helped tote Calum's luggage in the apartment.

The brown boy warmly smiled, thinking back on his peaceful time down under.

"It was great, man. But, I'm glad to be back." He sighed. Ashton nodded in agreement and lead the way to kitchen.

He pulled out two glasses then a bottle of gin and tonic.

"So, what's on the agenda for tonight? Because I know you've got something in mind." Ashton looked up at the boy with a mischevious smirk, pouring the tonic water first.

Calum shrugged then grinned. "I mean, I got a little something, something in mind." Ashton chuckled and began pouring the other clear liquid.

"Let me guess, you and Roy made plans for tonight?" The golden haired one added, moving the glass along the island over to Calum.

But the brown boy didn't answer his question, he didn't even accept his drink.

Why? Because he brought up Roy which made him think of the text he sent earlier.

He glanced over at Ashton whose face was blocked by the glass cup.

"Ash?" Calum asked, watching as his friend lowered the drink in his hand and furrowed his brows.

"What?"

The question he opted to ask fell in his throat and was swallowed along the spit he gulped down.

Calum shook his head and chuckled lightly.

"Nothin'," He shook his head again. "Uh, yeah we're going out tonight." He picked up his drink and took more than just a few sips because right now, he was tripping.

word count: 1,114

Finished: Saturday, June 25, 11:30ish

SO TOMORROW WE GON FIND OUT WHO TRINA IS (NO AFFILIATION WITH 'THE BADDEST' TRINA FROM MIAMI)

ANYWAY I AM NOW IN FULL GEAR WITH THIS CHALLENGE SO I SHOULD BE DONE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK!

SO YEAH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, FEEL FREE! ITS NICE TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF AS A WRITER, I FEEL, TO TEST YOURSELF!

SO THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING BUT WILL YOU?

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READ Y'ALL'S STORIES!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

LOVE YALL