His ideal 'woman'

Dazai was laid down on the couch fast asleep still with his earphones on. His collar was undo, showing the white bandages of his neck and collar bones. His right arm was rested on his belly and the other one was covering his eyes, his lips slightly apart with soft snores escaping from his mouth.
Atsushi walk inside the room and yawned loudly his gloved hand covering his mouth and he saw Dazai on the couch. He smiled innocently and proceed to find something that could use as a blanket. His eyes lay down quickly on a brown over coat and he quickly place it delicately on Osamu's body. He smile once again and walked to his desk to grab his apartment key which he forgot at the agency. He grabbed it and he glance to the window watching the bright moon.

"Go home" A deep voice spoke of a sudden.

Atsushi squeak in frighten and quickly turn around, only to find Kunikida-san at his desk typing at his computer and immediately relaxed.

"Jeez you scared me... Yeah I only came to grab my keys I forgot" He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled awkwardly "Well have a good evening Kunikida-san, see ya tomorrow" The boy smiled and walked away to the door.

Kunikida stayed quiet as glance over to the door, seeing it closing slowly. He stood up and decided to go to his dorm as well, finishing the report.
He went to grab his notebook, which was usually placed next to his computer but it was gone. He froze and his eyes widen, his heart racing and asking himself how on earth did it disappear. Suddenly he heard pages flipping and he immediately rush to the sound. His eyes were almost popping out of his orbits soon he saw the bandaged freak, reading his notebook.

"Dazai, what the hell are yo-" He stopped himself soon the brunette turn the notebook and point to the page.

The page were it was written his ideals of a woman. No not a woman. That was what everyone though, but what was really written was his ideal of a man... And how he detailed write how deeply was in love with Dazai Osamu, his ideal 'woman'

"What is this?" Dazai asked almost in a whisper

Kunikida rushed to him and rip off his notebook from his hands and hold it close to his chest.

"This is private, don't you dare touch it again! How did you take this from me, I though you were sleeping this whole time!" The blonde one tried desperately to change the subject.

"I was sleeping. I woke up when I heard Atsushi's squeak... And I snatched it from you since you had sat down at that chair. But it has my name on it why can't I read?" He tilted his head to the side with a pout childishly

"Alright.. And no you can't since it's not you. It's other Dazai"

"Really? Do you know other person who's name is Dazai Osamu, wears bandages and loves suicide? I never knew I had a twin brother though~"

Osamu joked and grin widely, his eyes on his partner's eyes. Then he smile warmly and step closer to Kunikida.

"Am I really that breathtaking Kunikida-kun? Have I the most beautiful and adorable face you ever seen?"

Dazai blushed and placed his hands on his own cheeks while looking away embarrassed. His cheeks heat up even more and he smiled shyly.

"Do you really want to make me moan your name while riding you?..."

Kunikida was red as a tomato and he let his notebook fall. He clinched his fists and look down.

"Yes I do want to... I know how you love women and you want to take your life with one equally suicidal as you so I always knew that you never would look to me the same way I do... I only have left my notebook so I can fantasize all kind of scenarios with you and only... Please don't mock me" The blonde one whisper the last sentence.

Dazai slide his hands down, placing them on Kunikida's shoulders. The brunette pull him to him and seal their lips in a soft and deep kiss.
Kunikida's widen and soon he correspond the kiss, roaming his hands on Dazai's body. He pressed the tip of his tongue on Osamu's lips asking for permission to enter his mouth and he gladly gave it to him, opening his mouth and both tongues wrapped on each other's, turning the soft peck into a wet and passionate kiss. Minutes later the two male pulled away with a thread of saliva connecting both lips and Dazai's lips curled up into a smirk.

"Not bad Kunikida-kun... I know what I said, it's true I'm looking for a person to do a double suicide with me but I was indeed lying as well. I already found that person a very long time and each day we spend together my affection grow even more, making me blind of pure love. I would love to suicide along with that person but now those thoughts had vanished. I only want to spend time with him." He glanced to Kunikida and licked his lips still with his classic smile on his face "I love you too Kunikida-kun, I want to spend the rest of my days with you~"

-----------

The blonde male opened his eyes slowly and stretch. He sit up and yawned softly looking to his alarm clock; his eyes widen seeing they were already half of hour late.

"What on earth- DAZAI DID YOU TURN IT OFF?!"

The brunette sit down and yawned as well, his eyes still closed and placed a hand on Kunikida's naked back.

"Yes I did... I'm so sore Kunikida-kun you were so harsh, I want to stay longer in bed with you~" The male pouted like a child and lick his ear

Kunikida shivered madly and turn around to face him and tried, miserly, to assume a serious expression. He couldn't by the fact he had Dazai Osamu naked, only with his usual bandages on with a devilish smirk on his lips and almost sit on his lap.
Last night was the longest and pleasurable night, that the detective Doppo has ever experienced along with Osamu. The two were to focused on each other's body and desire for pleasure than the time, so they could woke up early tomorrow and Kunikida couldn't blame Dazai.

"Look we are 30 minutes late, my whole schedule is ruined we still need to shower, to get dress-.."

Dazai placed a finger on his lover's lips and peck his forehead then he lay down once again, hugging his pillow and closing his eyes.
Kunikida blinked a few times, surprised by his partner's attitude and he only sighed. If it was other time and other place Kunikida probably would strangle him and calling every names possible to offend him, but now he could only smile. Smile warmly to not only his partner but also his lover. He lean down and peck his lips and lay down once again, pulling up the blankets to cover each other's naked and sticky body. They would shower later. Now the blonde one would follow his advice and just relax. He pull Dazai to him, becoming the bigger spoon and nuzzled his face on the other's hair, sniffing and smiling with the wonderful scent and incredibly softness. He wrapped his quite muscled arms around the brunette's slender body and hold him tightly, making both of the detectives smiling and produce even more warmth.

"Have a nice sleep you bandaged dork~"

"You too, my sweet twisted notebook freak~"

Both of them chuckled at the nicknames and Kunikida placed a sloppy and soft kiss on his lover's neck then both fall asleep, diving in the wonderful world of dreams.

The end~

May have a few grammar mistakes sorry >< hope you guys liked it!