The New Girl

Bridgette's P.O.V
I walked through the halls, and saw Courtney, gwen, and scott were all whispering.
"What are you all talking about? Why do you look so stressed?"
"A new girl is coming." Courtney stated.
"Why are we stressed?" I asked.
"Chris wants us to impress her. Make her like it at oasis high." Gwen said. "She used to go to oasis academy."
"Wow." I said. "Did she not like it there?"
"We don't know." Scott said.
"Scary." I answered. Just then, the door opened, and a beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes cane out. I haven't seen her before.
Abbi's P.O.V
I opened the door, and saw a bunch of kids staring. That's when I saw heather. This would be good.
"Heather!" I called. Everyone looked shocked I called for her. She turned around.
"Abbi? YOUR the new girl?" She asked, shocked.
"Yeah. I wanted to test if you were telling the truth about all your friends."
"Okay, fine. They hate me."
"Called it!"
"Wait," a blonde girl said. "Your the new girl, and you talk to heather."
"Unfortunately," I said, "I have to LIVE with her. We're siblings."
"What!"
"Yeah. It sucks."
"I'm sorry." A goth chick said to me.
"It's okay, I'm Abbi." Then, behind them, I saw Duncan.
"Do I know you?" He asked. "Because I swear I know you from somewhere."
"Wait," heather said, "you met Duncan when you were--" I put my hands over her mouth.
"I'm sorry. Idk know you."
"You look like a girl I met in juvie." I laughed.
"Me? At juvie? Ha. You MUST be mistaken. A girl like me, wouldn't be AT juvie. Sorry, Duncan."
"How do you know my name?"
"Heather talks a lot about you."
"What! No I don't." Heather said, free from my grasp. He eyed me suspiciously. I didn't know that he was here. That was a pleasant surprise. Duncan and I DO know each other, in fact we WERE in juvy together, but, back then, I went by Quinn. I liked duncan, and I still kinda do. Back in juvie, a lot was different. I plan on making him realize I'm Quinn before I admit...