Zuko X Katara

Katara has been practicing her dance moves for Haru's marriage proposal, which was a flash mob. They planned the proposal like about a month ago, she agreed to dance with Zuko, well her crush ayeee. Katara had them skills and she was exited to put as much effort as she can for the flash mob. She would practice her  part in the dance with Zuko everyday. Fortunately she became as close as ever with Zuko.

          "Hey Katara" Zuko began shaking Katara's arm. Katara woke up and saw Zuko smile. "finally you're awake" zuko said in a soft voice. Katara started to scan her room, its was eight in the morning, her blinds behind her bed were bright, she started to scan zuko, then she realized Zuko broke into her house. "HOW DID YOU?!" She yelled and sat up. Zuko started to sweat. "Um Haru broke down the door for me, thankfully you're door its made out of earth." He said nervously as he started rubbing his neck. Katara wanted to water bend the hell outta him. She gave Zuko a glare and stood up from her bed while clenching her fists. "KATARA WE PLACED THE DOOR BACK TO NORMAL" He said honestly giving katara a nervous look stepping backwards. She smiled, besides she secretly loves Zuko. He stopped walking when he hit Katara's wall. "Well you are my partner so i prefer you to look good for the flash mob than you having bruises." She giggled. Katara yawned and walked to her bathroom. Zuko ran to the kitchen and grabbed ramen, flameyo ramen.

               A few hours had past and they headed to the mall where there would be a lot of people watching. Katara was exited, she cant wait for this special girl of Haru to be happy. They dance group were in the center of the mall, katara looked at the clock, it's
1 PM. Haru ordered them to start preparing for the flash mob in 1:05. "Hey Katara, wanna drink." Zuko handed Katara a bottle of grape juice. Katara nodded and accepted the drink. As she opened the bottle and sipped the juicy sweetness of grape juice. All she thought was that this myaybe Zuko's favorite drink. She looked to her right, Zuko was smiling at her as she drank. She blushed "Why are you looking at me" Zuko chuckled and patted her head. " Im just glad that you liked the drink" he said. Katara's blush grew darker and walked off. She closed the bottle and placed it next to the bag she brought for changing, she felt refreshed and a little embarrassed. Music started playing, knew this was the beginning of the project. But this wasnt her part, her part is the 3rd and the last part of the project. She was excited, she can imagine herself dancing with Zuko as the others were staring. She looked at the crowd, a lot of people were looking most likely enjoying the energetic dancers. A few people were taking videos, and photos. She watched the dancers, they were amazing, they danced along to the beat, doing what they were asked to choreography to.

                 A few minutes has passed and her part started playing, Bts-Dope (an- If you arent kpopper please listen this song, its lit asf) She ran to the center and started dancing. She felt like a dance machine, everybody started looking at mostly Katara because she was in the middle. She looked over at Zuko which was a few feet away in fornt of Katara,  he looked impressed. But he set his eyes at Katara and her only. She felt a little nervous but she danced correctly. A few minutes later the music has ended and she was nervous anout the next one because it was only her and zuko. Music started playing which was a traditional song. (An- idk the title but it was when aang and katara danced when they had a secret cave party while they were hiding their identity from the fire nation) As Zuko ran to Katara there was a different vibe, like opposites. Even though they bend the opposite elements they balanced well and become one. Also there was a vibe of looooovvveeeeeeeee. As they were dancing Katara started to feel like her imagination was reality, she felt magical. Then Katara ad Zuko started to sweat a bit but it wasnt a big deal for them. At the end of the song Katara bowed and Zuko grabbed her hand. "Everyone I an announcement to make for you all especially for the wonderful woman, Katara" Zuko yelled. Katara was confused cuz this wasnt the part of the plan. She realized that Haru hasnt came over to a lady with a ring. She looked at Zuko and Zuko looked back. "Katara, we've been friends for a while and i wouldnt complete this flash mob without you. I have something for you, close your eyes." Katara closed her eyes shut. She felt like Zuko planned the flash mob all along. Suddenly she heard a bunch of flash noises from the camera then everyone started clapping. A few seconds later Zuko responded Katara to open her eyes. She looked at Zuko's ring that he held out to her. It was a promise ring, she felt happy and wanted to scream. "katara, This ring means a lot to me, if you say yes then promise me, promise me" he purposely stuttered. "Promise you what Zuko?" She questioned. "That you'll marry me soon" Katara was shocked, she felt like this was all of a sudden. "Katara, will you go out with me?" He knelt down as if this was a marriage proposal. "I would do anything for you to keep you mine and safe Katara, I will always be with you, promise." He confessed. Katara responded "Yes Zuko" she cried a bit. The crowd started cheering, clapping, and sorta crying. Zuko gave Katara a hug, the kind of hug that's tight well not too tight and unbreakable. "I love you Katara" he kissed her with his warm lips.