A Simple Touch, Its Only The Beginning

Alpha Jace's POV Prologue

    The night was dark and stormy the mundanes' were running around doing last minute chores before the end of the night, while I was up in my study thinking about my loss. I really did love Janet and of course I adored my son. He was how you say, the apple of my eye. Fucking rogues, I still haven't found them yet. I've been stressing the last year since it happened. But once I get the information I need I will torture them all before I kill them! For goodness sakes, what person in their right mind would take a woman and torture and rape her in front of her own son and a fricken camera?!?! But that wasn't the worse part, no, after having their fun with her they cut her up and sent her and my son to me piece by piece. They sent the video of it all; I can still here Janet and Andrew's screams echoing through my mind. How Janet kept telling them, "He's going to come for me and you bastards will regret this!!" or "Please just don’t hurt my son?”.

"Alpha!" My thoughts were interrupted when Beth, the eldest and kindest mundane you will ever meet, knocked on my door.

"Come in Beth, what seems to be causing you distress?" I granted her permission to enter, but wondered about her distressed look.

"Alpha, there seems to be a young infant, a new born, that we found outside in this storm. She was in a basket. Come downstairs quickly!" Beth said with a worried and nervous look in her eyes as she turned and made her way to the front door.

I quickly got up and followed after Beth thinking to myself 'why the hell would you leave a child out in this weather?!?! How careless can you be!?!?!'

At the door, I see it's storming outside and Arabella one of the younger mundane maids is holding a basket with the child in it, I'm guessing.

"Alpha" Arabella bowed her head in acknowledgement for my title as well as her submission to me.

"Arabella" I greeted as I held my arm out for her to hand the child over to me, and she did without hesitation.

I looked down at the infant who couldn't be more than a day old. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I was in complete awe. She had blue eyes just like me and her hair was black just like mine but it had a bluer tint to it.

Maybe this infant was the second chance I've been waiting for and soon after her will come my true mate. I shocked myself and the two women before me as I smiled a genuinely bright, wide smile.

"Alpha, you know you can’t keep her. It's against the law unless she's a wolf too." Beth said with sadness in her eyes.

"It's okay Beth. I'll figure it out when it's time if she shifts or not. If she doesn't she will still be my daughter I will raise her as my own... When she gets older she will do chores with you and the other maids if she shifts or not. If she shifts she will be the packs Alpha Female and if not she'll mate with a wolf and they will rule over the pack”...

ATHENAS POV

   I had to hurry. I only have a short time before my father finds she or worse, Lucifer......Both can never know of her or else she will be killed for sure...As much as I want to keep her, I don’t have enough power to protect her.

I threw a cloak on and teleported to the mortal world where I knew of a kind man that has been through so much losing his family, he was a powerful werewolf so of course people feared him but the stupid ones sought to take him down and killed his family. I know he will take care of her. My lovely daughter with my blue eyes and her father, Lucifer’s midnight blue hair.

I left her there in a basket at the door, and rang the doorbell. I hid in the shadows as the young maid picked her up, while the elderly one ran inside to get Jace I'm hoping. Minutes later, Jace appeared in the door way and looked around to find someone as he took the basket from the maid and looked down at my daughter in awe...I knew then that she would be in great hands, I'll probably pop in here and there to see how she’s doing, without her or anyone's knowledge though. I teleported back to the realm of the gods with one last look behind me whispering, 'I love you, my daughter'.

THIS IS JUST A DRAFT OF SOME SORT THAT ME AND VV ARE THINKING OF EITHER EDITING AND ADDING MORE OR JUST NOT BOTHERING WITH IT WHAT DO YOU, THE AUDIENCE THATS READING THIS, THINK? CONTINUE THE STORY OR NO?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 03, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Simple Touch, Its Only The Beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें