Enough Is Enough

I Was Feeling Some Type Of Way Now. Dezo Drunk Ass Just Brung This 17 Year Old Girl To My House After Dimples, Myself And Her Sister Had A Small Altercation In The Car Leaving The After Hour Spot. "I'm Getting Tired Of This Nigga".  

The Night Started When We Met Up With Dezo At The 63rd Beach..Dimples And I Were In The House Today Until 8 O Clock P.M. I Was Tired Of Sitting In The House. I Wanted To Make Some Money . I Needed My Hair, Nails, Eye Lashes And Eye Brows Done.  Since I Haven't Had A Car For Almost Two Weeks Now I Been Chilling. I Haven't Been Able To Make Any Money, Especially Since We Only Had One Car And Dezo Hated When I Rode Around With Him. He Always Say "I Can't Bump A Bitch If You Or Any Of The Girls Riding Around With Me"
.. Pause
Who Am I? My Name Is Keyshay Hampton But Y'all Can Call Me Lucky. If Your Smart You'll Get The Picture Of Whats Going On Right Now. I'm A Bottom Bitch And Not Only Was I Fucking With A Pimp, The Pimp Was My Man. Dimples Was A Girl That Worked For Us. Through Out My Story You'll Get Introduced To Her And A Lot More Girls.  Dezo An I Have Been Together For A Year. We've Been Through Ups And Downs But Have Had A Lot Of Good And Bad Times. Every Girl Dreams Of Having A Perfect Relationship But Theres Nothing Perfect About Having A Boyfriend As A Pimp. I'm Twenty One Years Old. My Man Was Thirty. See Why Im So Upset About This Situation? Don't Get Me Wrong I Know What My Man Do And When A Hoe Was Being Bumped I Would Never Stand In The Way But There's Just Certain Shit You Don't Do. We Was In A Fucked Up Situation Right Now, We Were Staying With My Mama And It Wasn't Enough Room For No More Bitches Here. Dezo Is A Street Runner. He Barley Made Time For Me So Lately He Been Bumping Hoes Just To Do It. As I Sit Here My Anger Was Building Up. Why Did He Bring This Girl Home? What Benefits Was She About To Bring To The Table?

The Love I Have For Dezo Is Strong An All I Know Is Somebody Gone End Up Hurt An It Won't Be Me !