Chapter One: " Welcome to moon Blood"

"Rachel come on!" Aj shouted as we ran from hostile rouges.

"I'm coming" I yelled back. He's always been faster then me, I hate it.

We were running. We've been rouge for Three weeks now. Alpha John wanted to forcefully mate me so he could have an alpha. If he wanted a new alpha he shouldn't have killed his own mate. Aj took me away from the pack as fast as he could.

We were in human form so we could speak to each other. Mind link kind of scares me so we try to avoid it. We made it to a cave and decided to wait the rouges out.

"Go to sleep, Hulk" Aj told me. I lied down and pulled a blanket from my bag and covered my self up and slowly drifted to sleep.

*Three hours later*

"Shhhhh, she's sleeping. Let me wake her and we'll do as you ask. " I heard Aj's voice whisper. I heard feet come twords me. " Hulk, hulk wake up" Aj whispered in my ear using my nickname.

"I hate being woken up" I grumbled out loud.

"I didn't realize we were on someone's territory. Come on." he said as he helped me pack my stuff. We got out of the cave to meet two guards. One grabbed my hands the other Aj's.

"Aj!" I screamed. I have bad separation issues, I have to he with him. I whimpered and sobbed as tears rained down. "Aj help me!" I screeched. The man lead me to a building made of bricks. We walked through a nice area until we were at stairs. He lead me down and put me in One of the dark, dirty cells. Aj was put into the One next to me. The men went up stairs as I got up and ran to the bars the separated us.

"Rachel, they will probably kill us. This is Moon Blood territory. I'm sorry Rachel. I love you so much." he spoke to me as I saw tears threaten to fall down his face, he was holding together. For me.

"I love you too big brother" I whispered as I heald my hand out. He grabbed it and held my hand. The men took our backpacks so we had nothing. I had dad's gun in there , of course only stun bullets.

We heard a growl upstairs then to door slam open. A man with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes came straight to my cell. I squeezed Aj's hand and backed up.

I mindlinked Aj

"my throat is sore."

He answered as soon as I finished "okay, if he asks anything I'll answer until we can get you some water"
We looked at each other and I nodded at him, he smiled at me.

"Who are you?" Aj asked as he squeezed my hand a little too tight.

"Alpha Owen." his answer was, He kept staring at me. I tried to back up more, rumors say he murders all rouges. "Are you afraid of me?" he asked looking in my eyes with sadness. I nodded then he growled loudly. He looks pissed off at my answer.

"Hulk, look at me." Aj whispered, but the alpha heard and looked at us. I turned and looked at Aj Who was smiling. " Does it still hurt?" he asked me, I nodded in response. " I'm still glad I got you away before he hurt you anymore. He's very dangerous as an alpha, you'll never have to see him again."

what are you doing? I mindlinked him.

Seeing if he's gonna kill us or if he's your mate was his response

The alpha growled as we mindlinked. He was still angry. His growling was scaring me. I get scared by loud noises Aj knows that.

"don't cry. Dude, you're scaring my sister." Aj spoke.

"MINE!" the alpha growled at Aj.

"I was right, hulk meet your mate." Aj laughed. The alpha stod in disbelief.

"The two of you will be accepted into the pack, but she moves into my room and you will be in training everyday at noon" the alpha spoke to my brother.

"I don't think thats a good idea." Aj answered.

"Why the bloody heck not?" the alpha asked.

"She has separation issues, she has to be near someone she trust after what our old alpha did." Aj responded simply.

"I have waited Three years for you mate, I will not lose you to anything. I've waited too long. " he whispered the last part. He unlocked the cells and lead us upstairs. "What are your names?" he asked.

"I'm Aj and this Rachel." Aj introduced. The Alpha grumbled under his breath.

"Why can't she speak for herself?" alpha asked

"Soar throat" Aj answered him. Alpha threw a water bottle at me.

"Welcome to Moon Blood." Alpha spoke.