Chapter 1

Wendy's POV

"Ahh! Wendy! There you are." Natsu greeted me as soon as he saw me walk down the stairs.

"Yes, good morning princess." Said Lucy, the woman who was married to my brother.

"You are still doing this, huh?" I sighed which turned into a smile. For as long as I could remember, every morning on my birthday my family made me a celebratory breakfast of pancakes and chocolate milk.

"Well, you are my little sister after all. Come on! Eat with us! Pleaaassse?"

I sighed in defeat. "...Fine. It is my favorite food after all."

"The the Wendy we all know and love!" Natsu and Lucy both laughed at each other while clicking their glasses of chocolate milk. I couldn't help but smile as I clicked my glass with them.

"So? Any birthday plans?" Lucy asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I already knew what she was thinking.

"I'm not going on a date." I say as I roll my eyes laughing. Luce does this ever year since I was 10.

"Date...?" Natsu slowly stood up from his chair with a fearful look in his eye.

"Lucy! Look what you did!" I said as I laughed and faceplamed. Natsu was very wary of anything having to do with a boy.

"Sorry." Lucy giggled out. "Your about 16 now. I think you are at the age that you find someone special."

"Might I remind you that this whole town hates us? Us also has me in it."

Everyone went silent.

Lucy frowned. "I'm sure not the whole town."

"What we did was for their safety. If we hadn't, who knows what might of happened." Natsu said as he was back in his seat.

The rest of the breakfast we ate in silence. I didn't mean for it to get that way, but somehow it did.

Once I finished the pancakes, I quickly pushed out of my chair. I was the first one to leave.

"Wendy dear!" Lucy called out to me. I turned to her.

"Go get ready for tonight. It's your birthday ball."

I sweatdropped. Oh yeah... forgot about that. "Yeah." I nod as my feet start walking to the castle stairs. I head up the stairs into the next floor that hold the bedrooms. As soon as I walk in my room.

"Mistress!" I hear from all the maids standing.

My eyes widen as I realize:

This is going to be a long night.

~~~
Hope you're enjoying the story so far! I decided to change a little to make it more detailed and clear. Don't worry, the story will remain the same! I hope you like the improved version of She's a Princess!