She's the one

This is for Chingyonce 's one shot contest. Hope you like it. 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would never have expected myself at a frat party but when desperate times call, desperate measures are taken. For instance, I somehow got my weed stolen by somebody at home, but I have a feeling spy it was assassin got it or psycho but you can never tell if it was him. He's always out of his mind. Now back to where I am. It's smells like sex, desperation, alcohol and most importantly maryjane. These teens seem to praise it more than their studies which I appreciate. Without there addiction I would not be here smoking there fine treat.

I've been here for an hour or so and have seen so much as well. A couple seems to be have to be having sex next to me and another on their third round in the floor. But hey no judging.

"Hey you, Edward Cullen look alike" a voice shouts towards me.

I look around and see a blonde guy seems to be a jock and high. I point towards myself and look around.

"Nah, not you dude the one towards the wall" he says.

I nod and look and see a guy that actually does look like Edward Cullen. So I just sit back and take a puff of the joint.

2 hours later

I feel like I'm on a cloud of candy floss in some moments and have many people around me leaning towards me ready for me to bite their neck. But then the visions leave and I'm back at the party and the stench that seems to have gotten stronger.

The party seems to have gotten bigger and hotter in here. So I get up to find a spot that might be less sexual and congested.

As I'm walking I see a girl that seems petite  trying to run from a guy that has her pinned against the wall. She's clearly struggling and nobody seems to notice but, myself.

So since  I'm feeling in cloud 9, I have the confidence or it maybe me not thinking clearly and I step in and help the poor, defenses less girl from the hormonal boy.

"LET ME GO, F.UCKING LET ME GO MARTIN, I TOLD YOU NO AND THAT MEANS NO ABSOLUTELY NOT" the girl yells.

As I get closer I see the scene closer and the girl clearly.

She has the curlyish and hair that goes to her hips and is a silver ombré at the bottom. Never seen anything like that before. Curvy figure but still in shape. And in a moment she turns towards me and we make eye contact and deep in her chocolate like eyes I see our future. Like that moment in twilight when Jacob sees his future with Renesme.

I see us walking down the beach. I see us playfully biting each other's next. And then when we have sex me biting her and her enjoying.

It seems so real. And must be real.

I'm snapped back to reality and she is still struggling against the guy. I quickly run up to the guy and turn him around to punch. I nail him right in the nose. Which somehow immediately starts bleeding. I give him a few more punches in the jaw and stomach and finally I knee him and he falls. He never through a punch must have been really drunk or high or both.

I wiped my hands on my black skinny jeans  and turn to see a stunned doe eyes girl.

"OMG thank you so much for helping I felt like I was going to get raped by him" she tells me quickly pulling me in for a hug.

I tense in surprise at the bone crushing hug she's giving me. But then relax after a few seconds.

"Oh yeah, that your welcome it really was no problem" I say lightly rubbing her back.

She looks up to me and I see a sparkle in her milk chocolate eyes. What the he.ll since when have I been this sappy.

"I'm [no name for now] and what's your name my knight in shining armor" she asks a bit shyly.

"I'm Harry" I say extending my hand for her to shake.

"Well Harry the night is still young you wanna grab a joint and find a place we can be in a bit more privacy" she asks as she takes a small ziploc bag that seems to have a joint in it.

I start thinking what if I bite her, what if I scare her away. Many what ifs. She seems also not scared after what happened a few moments ago. I'm hesitant at first but then given in to the temptation of both the weed and the girl that seems to have somehow stolen my heart.

"What the heck, why not" I say smiling brightly and shrugging.

She smiles brightly and takes my hand leading me to god knows where.