Love And Romance (Dirty Fantasy)

Well we tied at da competetion and we celebrated and i ran to hug him sayin congrats baby and he smiled and with his voice as the hillbilly he say thanks and we kissed. Before we broke apart james and mr.headen took a pic on yall phones. When we broke apart he pulled me out of the auditirum and into a bathroom. We kissed more fiercely and passsionate. His hand touched me. I was helpless. He sucked on

My neck and then i say i luv u and he says i no. His hands finds my jeans he begans to finger me. Oh god. I moan. He just smiles. Do u want me nicolas asks. i nodd with desire. He

Rubbs against me. Then he kisses me and says met me at my house later and we go back to the afterparty celebration.

Later at his house

Time I pulled at his his house my mum immediatly told me "have fun" i smiled thinking about what happened earlier and replied,"i know i will" and i got out and she drove off. I walked up to His door and knocked. the door was ansered by a shirtless nicolas. i bite my lip. "Hey Sexy" he says. i just smile. he lets me in and we go into his house. i smile knowing he was mine.We rush into the house desperate to make sweet love to each other. Time we get to his room we shreded each others clothes. We kiss and im getting wetter as he gets harder. His dick is poking my lady part and its gettin unbearable. Then he gets on top of me and kissed me. "Nick" i moan his lips trail down my body. He gets to my lower reigon and slips his toungue in. My back arches and my eyes shut with pleasure. He begins to eat me out. My eyes are rolling by now. He then hits a spot makin me cum. He slurps it up and says "yum" i look at him and smile. Then he hovers above me and says u ready and i nodd and he thrust into me i close my eyes at the pain at first but i open them as it turns to pleasure. He keeps on thrusting and as he does so he leaves a hickey on my neck."im cumming " i yell and then we come together. He then lays next to me and we shared a kiss before going to shower and get dresses making it seemed as if we did nothing. ;) ;) ;) ;)