Getting Senpai Back

Sorry for Errors

Sorry for Errors

1~

You have always been homeschooled. Since your parents were always travelling, the was absolutely no reason why you should go to school.

Now, September 24, your parents finally decided to cut the ropes and retire early, settling down in Japan while you went to a real school.

"Hurry up [Y/N] your going to be late!"

You untangled you hair with your fingers before grabbing your bag and running down the staircase. Quickly, you grabbed a [Fav. Snack Bar] and rushed out the house.

You were very happy to finally settle down, almost all your friends went to a real school, and yeah you've seen them; but you always wanted to look inside. Most of your life was spent on Canada or Italy, somte your parents would vo to America but not as often as the other countries. You finally felt,

Comfortable

You exhaled deeply this street had a lot of commotion, it didn't disturb you most of them was wearing a school uniform.

Then one caught your attention, she had on a school uniform her hair was midnight black like her eyes, she held a knife sharply aiming at a girl with bright orange locks and walking with a male with raven hair as well.

If that wasn't frightening at all, her facial expression was.

She quickly grabbed the Orange girls hair and yanked it with full force.
"Hey quit that out! It isn't funny!" She yelled

The male grabbed the hand of the girl and pulled her away from the other
"Come on Osana, this girl is starting to freak me out."

The walked inside the school and the black haired girl fell on the floor crying.

I can never face my Senpai again

There was on two possible things you can do, help the girl or walk into school.

How stupid are You?

You gently approached the girl, holding your phone in one hand just in case the circumstances of her killing you rose.

"U- umm A- are y- you alright" You muttered slowly
She glared daggers into your body and you stepped back a little.

"What do you want?!" She said venom spilling of her tounge

"I w- wanted to know I- If you were okay." You told her scarred if you didn't.

"I lost the love of my life. But that's none of your business!" She stood up grabbing a fistfull of your hair putting the knife up to your throaty.

"Do you like him! Is that why?!"

"No I don't b- but-"

"Your a filthy liar, I'm going to kill you and feed you for breakfast tomorrow.

"I'll help you get him back!" You yelled

Her face turned blank and she put the knife back in between her skirt and shirt.

"Meet me in the storage room at lunch. If your late, I will kill you."

You nodded quickly before running to the school gates, informing a teacher wouldn't do anything, you didn't have any proof.

In class you wasn't paying attention to the teacher instructions, because after this class you were going to need some directions, and asking someone to take you to the storage room was crazy.

"[Y/N]!!"

You jumped looking at the teacher
"Y- yes?"

She pushed up her glasses and glared at you, "Your off to a bad start, what does PI equal. Since you don't pay attention I'm guessing you know.."

You thought for a moment before you remembered you learned this in 7th grade.

"It equals 3.14 and so on.."

She seemed please and kept going on with her class.

~Lunch~

Your class was on the 3rd floor day you thought the storage room would be on this floor.

Nope

Second

Nope

First?

Yep!

You opened the door to the small room seeing a case inside and the black eyed girl sitting on top of it.

"Now. You said you will help me win him back?" She said holding a syringe in her hand

"Y- Yes" You kept your hand in the door knob

"Okay. How?"

You gulped before explaining, "That girl he was with, I- I could distract her-"

"Then I could kill her! Perfect!" She threw her hands in the air and stood up.
"Then.. Then you could tell Senpai how great girlfriend material U am. Try anything funny I will shove this syringe in your throath."

You nodded and swung open the door, you then turned and looked at the girl,
"What Is her name?"

"Osana Najimi" She said it with some much hate it kinda frightened you.
"Okay thanks."

~~~
It was the end of the day and you were following behind Osana and that one boy.

"I DON'T EVEN NEED A SENPAI" she yelled

This was going to be hard but you balled all your confidence up and tapped on both of their shoulders putting on your best soccer mom voice.

"You're Osana Najimi right?" She nooded and the boy have a questioning look
"U just transferred here and I was homeschooled before. You and I have the same class so the teacher wanted to know if you can show me where the gardening club was." You rambled

She grumbled and saved the boy off, "Come on. I don't have all day" she grabbed your arm and walked out of the school. You already knew that black haired girl was following you two.

"This is the gardening club, and no. Don't ever ask me for help again" she said

You nooded looking at you shoes "I bet you didn't see that coming." You mumbled

"Wha-"

The girl hit her in the face with the shovel and Osana fell on the floor, she picked up and arm and made you help her drag her to the incinerator.

You felt guilty; but hey, it wasn't your body being dragged into the biting flames of death.

"Now go home and don't say a word to no one."

You looked at her before walking off to the direction you thought lead out of the school.

- - - -

Updates every day