So Good

Imagine you're in France with a gentleman whom you've fallen in love with.  You met a year ago but due to his hectic schedule, you haven't had the opportunity to go on dates with him like most people during the normal course of dating.  Dating this man mainly consists of spending time on planes flying here and there, running and hiding from the paparazzi, and spending a lot of time apart.  But tonight you're excited.  Michael Jackson is taking you for a ride in his limo on a date!  He's arranged a candle lit dinner at a fancy restaurant, all alone, closed to the public just for the two of you.

After dinner you slow dance.  At the end of the last dance he gets closer to your face.  You feel his breath as he's about to kiss you, but he doesn't.  He smiles and pulls away just as you're about to kiss him, looking into your eyes, teasing you.  He takes your hand and leads you back to his limo as a light rain starts coming down.  He opens the door for you and you get in.  It's not long before you realize he saved his kisses for the ride back...back to his hotel room, not yours.

When you both get out of the limo, you see Michael's chauffeur looking at the two of you while trying to hide a smirk.  You look at Michael and see your lipstick on his neck and a smudge of it on his collar.  His hair is disheveled, his tie is hanging untied around his neck, and he forgot to button his shirt back up.  You feel your face begin to flush and quickly look down out of embarrassment.  Michael looks at you and sees his lipstick on your cheek and neck.  Your hair is no longer neatly pulled back in a French braid.  He bites his lip, also feeling embarrassed.  You hurry inside the hotel lobby leaving Michael behind with his chauffeur.

He catches up with you in the elevator.  You look at him and see him looking at you like he wants something.  He licks his lips.  You look down knowing there are security cameras in the elevators.  He grins as he walks over to you and places one hand on your waist and one hand under your chin, lifing your face to him.  You can't look at him so you close your eyes.  He moves his hand from your waist to the small of your back, coaxing you closer to him.  He moves his other hand to the back of your neck where he grabs your braid and gently pulls down on it to tilt your head up to him.  His lips find yours.  You give in to his kiss and wrap your arms around him.  He holds you close to him and kisses you with a hunger you haven't felt from him before.  You feel yourself completely lost in his passion.

You and Michael are so consumed with each other, that you don't realize the elevator has stopped and the doors have opened.  Suddenly you hear "Ahem" with the clearing of a throat from behind Michael.  Michael laughs, puts his arm around you and walks out with you with his head down and his face toward you while your face is buried in the crook of his arm.  Once he hears the doors to the elevator close, he leans in and whispers in your ear, "There's something about you baby..."  You feel his warm breath and the vibration of his deep voice in your ear.  As you're walking to his hotel room you feel his warm hand on your back, your back which is exposed because your gown is backless, as it slowly starts to travel further down until...  Until you reach the door!

He rubs your back while taking the key to his suite out of his pocket.  He opens the door and gestures for you to go first.  Once you're both inside, he closes the door then leans in and his lips find yours once again.  You feel the passion in his kiss.  But, you're suddenly taken away as pain reminds you of how long you've walked in your brand new heels, the heels you bought yesterday and never had a chance to break in.  You excuse yourself and proceed to take one heel off while standing.  But you're weakened by Michael's kiss so you lose your balance and feel yourself begin to fall.  He reaches out and tries to catch you but stumbles over your feet and ends up falling into the wall with you, accidentally pinning you against the wall.  You both look at each other in surprise and laugh, relieved you didn't end up falling on your butts or falling and squishing each other in a pile on the floor.  When you stop laughing you realize he's staring at you with a sparkle in his eye.  He doesn't take his eyes off you and his face is serious.  He gets as close to you as he can get.