Assassination Attempt

At twelve o' clock midnight, Ian Andrews, aka, Vigilantai, was standing on top of a building looking through his high-tech goggles at a certain helicopter.

Vigilantai looked through the window of the helicopter and saw someone in there with a velvet vest and a black tuxedo. Vigilantai also noticed that he had a briefcase. Vigilantai looked inside with the x-Ray vision on his goggles.
"Whoa!" he said to himself, "that guy has an electro-neutralizer! That thing gets shaken, this city goes back to the Stone Age!" So he backed up, got a running start, and jumped off of the building he was on. He then got into a flying sidekick position and sped up! When he was right in front of the helicopter, his foot hit Assassinatio just as he was about to hit the helicopter and kill the man inside.

"YOU AGAIN!?" Said an angry Assassinatio.

"Yes," said Vigilantai in a smart-aleky tone, "me again."

"You're not getting away from me this time!"

Assassinatio swung his scourge at Vigilantai, who caught the rope part and swung it back at Assassinatio, scratching his thigh.

"OW!" He screamed.

Assassinatio tried to deliver a karate chop to Vigilantai's neck, but he easily deflected the chop and twists his opponent's arm. He then does a front kick on Assassinatio's stomach, grabs him by the leg, and slams him face-flat on a nearby building. Vigilantai uses a grappling hook to swing himself back to his home (which happened to be a junk yard). He changed into his casual clothes and went to sleep inside a discarded washing machine, knowing that the next night, he would fight his nemesis again.

Hi! Note: this story, and all characters are solely my own and do not have anything to do with any licensed product. Thx 4 reading! Don't 4get 2 vote! 😉