Mettaton x Reader - Black is my Happy Colour!

A/N Is Mettaton female or male? Because I kinda see Mettaton as an icon for bigenders..?

'Bloody Hell!' was all you could think as you flew down the hallways as fast as you could run, 'no way in hell am I going to let him do this' you thought as you turned sharpy almost bumping into poor Papyrus.

"Sorry Pappo" you yelled not slowing down after he told you not to run in hallways.

"(Y/n), Darling come back~" The devil cooed, you glanced back to see him hot on your trail. The horrible colour dress (A/N - just imagine your least favoured colour) flailing in his hands as he started to speed up.

"I don't want to wear it!" you cried turning into a cafeteria void of any life, you fled through the tables and chairs trying to avoid Mettaton's arms as he tried to catch you.

"But darling, this colour would look great on you" he voice rang through the room as his arms reached for you, making you duck under a table.

"Not to mention you always such doomy colours"

"Black isn't not doomy, it's my happy colour" you retorted, 'how dare he say black is doomy' you ran out the room slamming the door in his face before setting off up the maze of hallways hoping to loose him.

"But you always wear black and if it isn't black it's a very dark (colour), your closet has nothing but black" he yelled seemingly very emotional about this whole situation, 'well I can't deny that' you deadpanned but there is no way in hell were you going to where that colou.;lred dress. Never.

You would where any thing but that dress, you'd probably run around the whole compound in your birthday suit for hours straight than wear it. Plus you can't help the fact that you prefer black than any other colour in existence 'it's such as awesome colour' you thought as you hid into a nearby closet and remind yourself how you got into this mess as you waited for him to pass.

~Flashback - a day before this happened~

"(y/n)~" Mettaton murmured over your shoulder as he hugged you from behind, looking at you glorious dark clothed filled wardrobe with hinted curious.

"hmm?" you signed as you looked through the clothes trying to find your one and only black jeans that you have devoted you life to.

(A/N - does anyone else have those pair of jeans that you love unconditionally more than the others? or is it just me.)

"Why are you clothes all black?" he begun, "I mean there is no variety of colour just blacks and more black?" he gushed getting a little energetic as he pulled a part all wardrobe.

"Are you too poor to afford anything else? I know your not as rich as myself-"

"Hey Mett-"

"Ooh, my poor darling why didn't you tell me that you're living in poverty"he gushed on, getting ahead of himself and back into his dramatic fantasies as he squeezed you in a hug, interrupting you before you could really say anything.