one

I looked through the websites and locations of the doctors near me one last time before I gave up. This was impossible and it pissed me off also. I just needed to be checked up honestly but all the doctors near me are too expensive or way to far from me. I didn't have a car so I was going to walk two towns over just to see a doctor.

The problem wasn't even that bad. I had just gotten some funky looking rashes on my inner thigh. My mom told me it was because I just have big thighs but I still wanted to see a doctor about the situation just encase it's not something seriously important. Who knows, I could have like worms in my thighs or something horrible like that. You never know.

I called my friend Liam. He's a pediatrician at the hospital a few towns over. I know he's suppose to be a doctors to kids, but hey he probably deals with rashes on a daily. He picked up after the third ring which was typical because he was working.

"What do you need Louis? I'm at work right now." Liam said, he sounded like he was trying to be quiet and secretive, which was normal because his boss doesn't like people on their phones.

"I was just wondering if you could examine my thighs. I have like a rash thing and I don't know what to do." I pouted a little. I know he couldn't see my pout but I also know that he can tell when I pout. He sighed through the phone and paused for a moment, leaving me hanging for about 2 minutes.

"What about skyping a doctor?"

"What?" I asked totally confused.

"You can skype doctors now a days to make it easier for everyone. Like you don't have to go to the doctors office or anything, you just skype them. You can skype any doctor around the world now a days."

"Wow okay. yeah I'm gonna try that out. Thanks Liam." I hung up the phone to go on my search for some skype doctors. I found a website that had a bunch of usernames made for doctors. There was some like:

doctordom

doctorlovestwinks

doctorbigdick

After reading just those three, I realized these were totally different doctors than what I would like. It's good I didn't click on those usernames. Who knows what sick perverts I would have gotten.

I found another website that said "Real Doctors that you can Skype" well now I'm relieved. Hopefully this website is actually truthful and will give me some real doctors. I looked at the last of usernames again just in case.

DoctorHemmings

DoctorHood

DoctorIrwin

They all seemed like normal doctor names to me. I didn't see any crazy doctor name when I went throw the list. One name kinda stood out to me though. His/her name was Doctor Styles. I wonder if they actually do have a good style. Well we'll just have to see.

I clicked on the name and clicked video call. After waiting a minute for them to answer the call, it finally came on. Then came on a male doctor.

A very hot stylish male doctor at that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes yes I know, this is short. But this is the intro/prologue whatever. The rest of the chapters will be longer of course. But yeah I'm starting this little book because why not? And one day I was just making a whole bunch of random covers with some pictures I thought would be perfect. Well after a few months later I found the covers I made and am now gonna make a book out of this one.

I want this book to be short. I'm thinking maybe 5-10. Depends if I can come up with stuff. Normally if I'm not inspired I just can't force myself to write. But I will try my humans!

okay I'll shut up now. bye bye