Robotic Lives

Once there was a man who was making a life size robot and the same mind and DNA. But when the creation was almost done it was on a rampage with the imperial darkness in its eyes raging with fear. The scientist used a potion but to no avail. The robot bashed the wall down as if it were a piece of dirt. It escaped as  the scientist was on the ground waiting for no reason.

Chapter 1:New beginning
The robot was lost and nowhere to be seen. Everything was just sounds of cars and people talking. For some reason no one noticed the robot. As the night covered the morning the streets were empty no lights. The robot was on the street stranded. It remembered nothing and lots of miles away from Minnesota and ended up in England. The air made the robot tingle for no apparent reason. A lamp post fell down,the air shifted on buildings and destroying building from the strong wind. The robot held its position but got thrown into a massive building. Dust appeared and then black smoke came from behind as a hooded woman came and walked up to the robot and stared at it in silence. The heavy wind stopped. The robot got back up with a huge piece of a pillar in his hand and set it by his side. She smirked and rushed toward the robot and nearly hit it but knocking down a building. The robot didn't care at all about it. But then the robot felt a beat in its chest plate. The robot spoke its first word"DESTROY "it echoed across town exploding buildings near. People ran down and saw what was happening. The robot asked"WHY ARE YOU DOING". The ground shook and the rocky road got crashed together. Everyone evacuated from the town but a young boy was by her and hissed at the robot and screamed. The woman laughed and the robot wasn't sure what it was about. The she said"GET'EM".the boy ran toward the robot with a knife and it dogged its knife and grabbed his arm and threw him to the wall. The woman said"you have strong DNA don't ya". The robot tired red all over and the earth had a huge sink hole and the woman said"goodbye". And disappeared,it woke up in a carriage.