Itach Baby Daddy- Starstruck

I've been in Akatsuki for a few years now. It's been a complete rollercoaster. Though it is very nerve racking and dangerous it's now become a part of my life and the people I'm stuck here with have become sort of like family to me. Though we do yell at each other and sometimes threaten to kill each other, it was still as if we're a family from different places. If you're wondering how I ever got in an S rank organization like this I'll tell you how it all started.

4 years ago
I was fleeing the Mist Village after my parents were killed on a mission when I was fifteen. I didn't want to stay there anymore. I felt like it wasn't a home anymore and the Mist was more of a foreign place now. When night hit I swam to a bordering land and was wanting to start a new life there. I thought being a shinobi from another land would make the pain of losing my only family leave. I stayed in the village for a little over a year and was a shinobi. Sense I was already a Chunin back at my old village the Hokage decided to give me missions. I became good friends with an academy instructor, Iruka Umino. We would go out for Ramen with this kid, Naruto. At one point I thought that was his son until he informed me he was an orphan who he though of as a little brother. I thought this life was the one I was looking for to forget my past. After a year, I talked to Iruka about leaving the village, "Iruka, can we talk?" I asked as we sat at my apartment eating some popcorn and watching a movie. He grabbed the remote and paused it.

"Yeah." He looked at me and smiled.

"I think I want to go back to the Mist." That wasn't true. I couldn't tell him the truth, but I also couldn't leave without giving him a reason as to why I was leaving. He was a close friend. I couldn't tell him where I was going for two reasons: I didn't know where I was going and wherever I was going wasn't going to be the Hidden Mist.

He looked at me confused. "I thought you didn't want to go back." I also told him everything that had happened while I was there.

"I've changed my mind. That's my birth village. I want to be there now." I said.

He smiled at me and hugged me. "I hope you do well there. I'm not going to stop you from going back to your home village." He said. I smiled at him and thanked him for everything he had done for me. After he left I started getting some clothes. I left the village and started searching for a place to live.

After a few days I started to feel like I was being followed. I turned around and got tired of constantly feeling like I was being stalked. "Cut the crap. Whoever you are, I know you're there." I said. I heard rustling in the trees above me. I grabbed a kunai and threw it up at the tree.

"It's not nice to throw things. Though it feels good to be hit like that." A man with silver hair jumped from the trees accompanied by a man with a mask over his face. The masked man's eyes reminded me of Christmas with how they were red and green. The silver haired man pulled the kunai from his arm and let the kunai fall to the ground. "I was wondering how long it would take for you to finally say something. I was about to give up on being sneaky." He said with a smirk.

I took out another kunai. "You two are wearing cloaks with red clouds. You're part of Akatsuki." I said.

"Well done. You seem to know your stuff." The silver haired man said. "I'm Hidan by the way. That's Kakuzu."

"Why should I care?"

"Because you're going to join Akatsuki either by force or by will." Kakuzu said. His voice was so deep. It frightened me at first.

"I will never join your organization. You kill people for the sake of killing. That's nothing like the shinobi way."

"Oh, but abandoning your village is?" Hidan asked.