Prolouge

Hullo people! It's shy guy here with something weird. A new story! Now y'all are gonna have to bear with me now 'cause this is just a scene in the near future. I may not update as much due to this being in development, so hopefully I update as soon as possible! Now sit back and try to understand!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I pace around my room, worried and angered after what transpired this evening. 'How could he do this to me? After all we've been through, all the commitment, all the bonding, just so he can scar me like this?' I stop pacing around and look around my room, being reminded of him all over again and having the flame of hatred rekindled.

"I swear if I see him again, he's dead"
I go over to my nightstand where on top had a picture of two boys holding each other very close, one smiling at the camera and holding out the peace sign while the other was kissing said boy on the cheek. I picked up the picture, ripped it out of the frame and tore the picture to shreds.

(Somewhere else)
I pounded at the door for what felt like the hundredth time in vain as I tried to escape the confines of my room. After one final attempt, I slide down the door, taking in deep breathes as the pain becomes too unbearable and start crying my heart out. I was never one to show emotion, always able to keep it in. But now, I just couldn't mask the pain any longer. I bawled my eyes out, tearing rushing down my face, but that didn't matter. Nothing did once my boyfriend figured out what happened. If I even deserved to call him that after what happened. Next to me was a picture of me and my boyfriend, posing right before the school dance. That was an amazing day. A sad smile crept along my lips as I took the picture and held onto it like my life depended on it.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" I question before the edges of my eyesight start to become hazy and I start to lose consciousness.