No Coming Back

~*~

She heard quick footsteps running up the stairs heading to the front of her door. Sabrina knew  it was Sarah by the way she barges into her room without knocking. She figured Sarah was probably in her room to take more of her clothes claiming it's "hers." Sabrina took a quick glance at her sister, she was out of breath and her face was red. She pressed her eyebrows together, wondering why had Sarah been running up the stairs with a magazine in her hand.

Sabrina sat up on her bed and put her phone on her desk. "Woah, Sarah, what's up?"

Sarah rolled up a chair from under Sabrina's desk and sat in it. She had a huge smirk on her face looking at her sister raising an eyebrow.

"I can not believe you did not tell me," Sarah said, spinning in Sabrina's chair. "It was just so obvious, right in front of my face this entire time. I can't believe I didn't figure it out myself."

"What are you talking about, Sarah?" Sabrina asked looking at Sarah in complete confusion.

Sarah stopped spinning in her chair and looked at Sabrina with all seriousness.

"Don't play dumb with me little sis', you can't keep anything from me. " Sarah rolled the chair up closer to Sabrina's bed. "Especially about your little thing with Peyton Meyer..." she intoned.

"What thing?" Sabrina questioned her crossing her arms. "Yeah, I kissed him, which was only practice for an episode of Girl Meets World. We're just friends."

Sarah snorted. "Do friends go out after every taping of their show? Hold hands in public? Have dinner with their parents? Tweet each other about how much they love each other? Celebrate anniversaries every month of their friendship?  

"Can't they?"

"You and Peyton must be some pretty close friends then..." Sarah shrugged handing Sabrina the magazine she was holding. "Should've bet money on this or something." she murmured.

Sabrina looked at the magazine and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Right there on the cover. It was Peyton holding her face up to his as Sabina had wrapped her arms around his. They looked just like a fucking couple. There was no coming back from this.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Hey every1 it's Elyse here
(。・ω)ノ゙

And this is just a teaser of my new book (kinda of a spoiler too, but it don't matter... too much) It already spoils it in the description soo I'm just preparing y'all

Anyway yeah, it's going to contain some cursing do y'all better watch out

Like my book cover? I think you do.

Idk what to say now so...
peace out