chapter one

harrys pov

I hate doing my job. My mom always left me to clean the floor on all fours.

*bell sound*

Dang it, im cleaning the floor and a customer happens to come in.

" well, well, well, look at that. Isn't this just a pretty sight. Maybe you'll be on your knees for me one day. "

I turn around only to see Louis Tomlinson, also known as my neighbor. The boy who could get anyone he wanted with just a single wink.

" H-how can I h-help you  today?" I stutter.

I look around, trying to avoid Louis stares when I notice two little girls looking at the pastry's with amazement.

" Uh, harry, we're ready to order " I hear Louis say.

I come out of my daze and ask, while blushing  " huh? oh yeah of course.  what would you like ? "

" Three cupcakes. chocolate. "

" Ok, um. that would be $4.39 "

I wrapped up their cupcakes, put them in boxes, and look up, only to find Louis staring at me. I look away, and bid them goodbye

Once they leave, I let out a breath, I didn't even know I was holding. I look down at the counter and find a wallet, i look inside and see that it was Louis's. I grab it, run outside only to see that they were gone.

I go back inside and put it in my backpack. I'll give it to him tomorrow. I groan once I hear the bell again.

" well isn't that just a warm greeting. " I hear someone chuckle.

I turn around and see my two best friends, Niall and Liam.

" Sorry I thought you were Louis "

" Louis was here? why? did he hit on you? don't believe anything he say, Harold. "

" Don't call me harold! and I wouldn't say he hit on me. He was just being his usual flirty self, so it wasn't anything surprising. " I said with a frown.

" Why do you seem upset? " Niall asks me.

" I'm not, I just wish he stopped bringing my hopes up by flirting with me, and that he would actually have feelings with me " I said tearing up a bit.

The boys are aware of me being gay and have the biggest crush on Louis Tomlinson. I don't exactly  know why im attracted to him, there's just something about him that makes me want to love him. 

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt two thumbs rubbing them away.

" I wish he loved me " I said while sobbing.

Little did I know that Louis  was starting to fall in love. with him

I'm sorry for any of the mistakes, this my first time writing so cut me some slack :) tell me if you want me to update or not, I'm not sure :/
                   -yesenia :)♡