Stranger Gangster

Do you believe in love at first sight?

He becomes the most attractive person in your life, will bring light to a boring day and give your life more...flavor.

You liked everything about him but his past. What if you unraveled the past that he tried so hard to hide and saw him differently? Would you stay or would you run?

                                                                                              ***

This is the story of Tiffany Greene. A simple 17 year old girl living under the comfort of her wealthy father and loving family. The kind of girl you will never want to mess with. Her family trained her to defend herself but little did she know that she belongs in family of old generation organization that watches over increment crimes made by gangs.

She grew up in America and moving to the Philippines was a big leap for her being that her first language is not filipino but she wanted to challenge herself and accepted her fate.

On the other side of the tracks was the stranger, Lancelot Hinayana, a gang leader, rebellious bad boy. He's many things but being soft and sensitive isn't.

He has a bad past and because of maturity and experience, he changed to the person that he is now.

What will happen if fire meets with fire?

Will they explode or find harmony?