Son of Darkness

This is my first story.

OC's are copyrighted so suck it.

:}

Howl with the Wolf

A/N:Without further ado, here's a taste of the story.....Tell me what you think so far....

Gabriel...Gabriel...wake up....wake up and bring in the Darkness....

Black eyelashes fluttered open and emerald-ice eyes looked around at his surroundings. He was in a beautiful room that held velvet drapes, soft fur rug and a Sherpa blanket laying on the lower half of his body. Then he heard light footsteps coming from behind the closed door across the room. Then the engraved oak door opened to let in a stunningly beautiful woman. The woman was 5'7, had slightly tan skin. Her thin, ruby painted lips beneath a small nose and brown eyes, all framed between scarlet bangs and the rest of her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a cashmere sweater that encased her generous chest and brown khakis that held a curvaceous butt.

"You're finally awake, good now tell me who you are and why you were passed out on my property?" she said in a pissed off but concerned tone. Gabriel was surprised and was a little turned on by the pissed off woman. He cleared his throat " My name is Gabriel.....Gabriel Sytxx and I do not have any idea why I'm here. And by the way who are you?" he said in a husky and sensual way.

Helen just looked at the man....the really gorgeously hot panty melting man. Really? This wasn't the time to admire him. Even if he had long, shaggy but voluminous, black hair that goes a little past his shoulder blades and the front slightly obscuring his piercing emerald-ice eyes and had the body of a warrior that probably made most men feel intimidated and women fall to his feet. Her eyes looked at every inch of his perfectly tanned skin, from his pecs down to his abs, all the way until the blanket she put on him hide the rest of him, but saw his nice trail of hairs and a really huge bulge.

"My name is Helen Garcia and you are in my home at Colorado." she said minutes later after she remembered what he asked.

To be continued.....

A/N:So tell me if you want more this is only a little bit.

Character Bio:

Name: Gabriel Styxx

Appearance age: 29-32

True Age: 2800

Gender: Male

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220

Blood type: Unknown

Affiliation: Unknown

Appearance description: Wears a black tee, denim jeans and construction worker boots. He's very tall in stature, easily a towering man. The most distinguishing features on him is his tan skin, long, shaggy black hair that pass his shoulder blades and the front slightly obscuring his piercing emerald-ice eyes.

Personality: He is calm yet deadly, kind, flirty, and a fun loving person.

Abilities: Super strength, speed, and agility. He has black with red tip wings, able to shoot fire and lightning from his hands. Also can summon demons.