INFORMATION

It will be my undoing, if I become my obsession.

Welcome to the Divergent Fanfiction Awards!

As the Watty's and other large awards begin, I have realised that the Divergent fandom is incredibly small in comparison to other fandoms, like One Direction and Teen Wolf.

In order for some of these amazing fanfics to get more recognition, a few fellow Divergent writers have decided to create the Divergent Fanfiction Awards!

Vote for your favourite Divergent books, from Fourtris to Sheo, and most of all, have fun!

Books will be entered into the competition not via a tag, but nomination by fans. If you'd like to get nominated and become one of the top 20-25, spread the word! The more you tell your followers and readers, the more likely it is that someone will vote for you. :)

In order to nominate a book, comment an inline comment on the category you would like to nominate your book for on the next chapter.

For example:

BEST FOURTRIS AU:
          "I nominate @user for their book 'Title'"

You can only nominate a book once per category, but that doesn't mean that you can't nominate multiple books! For example, the "commenter" above wouldn't be able to nominate the same book as they had again, but they could always nominate another book!

Further example:

BEST FOURTRIS AU:
          "I also nominate @otheruser for their book 'Book Title'"

and so on. This procedure also goes for authors.

You can also nominate multiple books by the same author in a single category. But as stated earlier, only one nomination per book in each category!

The ten most-nominated books will go on to the voting stage, where you can only vote once per category (no spamming! If you do spam, your votes will not be counted). Then, the top five from the voting stage will be handed down to the admins, where they will choose the top three per category. The best of the final three will win, and the other two will be runner ups. The top three all win prizes!

If you win, congratulations! There will be a sticker that you can put on your book, if you'd like, and any other mentions on your book towards your winning. Other prizes include book covers, a dedication, a reading list promoting your winning book, a follow, a spam, and of course, the happiness of knowing you've won :)

We hope that this competition is as fair and as fun as it should be, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us via comments section on this chapter, or PM. 

Nominating will begin on the 22nd of July, 2016.

NOMINATIONS TAKE PLACE ON THE CHAPTER TITLED "NOMINATIONS", AND NO OTHER CHAPTERS. NOMINATIONS PLACED ON THE INCORRECT CHAPTER, OR CATEGORY, WILL BE REMOVED AND NOT COUNTED.

VOTING WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE CHAPTER TITLED "VOTING", AND VOTES CAST ELSEWHERE WILL BE REMOVED AND NOT COUNTED.

Thank you.

Have fun, everyone!

- admins ✌