1

"Kris, stop!" Lee yelled in her little French-Canadian accent, laughing at here twin brother and now roommate at the prep school they will be attending this year, as he tried to put away her clothes, failing miserably.
"I'm just trying to help, if you didn't bring so much clothes we wouldn't be talking about this, now would we?" He said laying down next to Lee on her bed laughing into her chest.
"Wait get off get off I think I heard someone at the door it's probably mom." Lee said, pushing her skinny, little, twin brother off of her.
"She wouldn't be bothering us if someone didn't forget their medicine in the car" he said following her closely.

They have always been very close all through elementary and middle school, they have been each other's best friend. They did everything together, they sat together at lunch, shared a room (and school and home), had sleepovers even though every night was one, and even fed each other. Kris was always was on top of Lee, reminding her when to take her medicine and what foods she was allergic too. Lee always explained things to Kris, because he was little bit 'special'. No one gave them any trouble about it until middle school, that's when they would continue me home crying because they were so vulnerable and innocent. They never had a big group of friends, or any at all for that matter. But at least the popular girls were kind of nice to them, letting them sit with their group at lunch sometimes.

Kris leaned over Lee and opened the door, their mother then walked in, speaking French witch made it a lot easier for them.
(A/N: let's just pretend this is in French to save time)

"Lee here's your medicine you're gonna want to take some now" she said kissing us on the head. "Now let's hope high school is better than middle school" she said, smiling.
"Ha ha so funny" Lee said looking at her mother angrily.
"My little babies are all grown up!" She said kissing them again.
Kris took his shirt off. "Do you think girls will want to date me even though there's like a big you know..."he said looking at the scar down his chest from open heart surgery two years ago.
"You look just fine baby, I'm sure all the girls will understand" their mother said, making kris put his shirt on, then leaving to go check on Niall, her oldest son who was a senior this year.

Their mom was a model, a famous model to be exact. She was a Victoria's Secret, Sports illustrated kind of model to be exact, and now she was passing the torch down to Lee. There was a slight problem in that plan though, Lee was what some people call flat and what her mom called "undeveloped". Her growth has been stunted due to a life time of cancer, hence the urgent medicine. But it was fine that she was small, Kris was only 5'5" and Niall their older brother who was very popular, hockey Olympic gold medalist, and quite the ladies man was only 5'3". 

Kris and Lee went back to talking after their mother left not really bothering to unpack quiet yet. Her and her brother were polite, quiet kids around adults and other people in general, but around each other they were a little more comfortable.

--

They were mid tickle fight when there was another knock on the door, Lee went to get it, trying to fix her hair before she opened the door.
"Hello" she smiled when she saw that it wasn't her mother again.
The boy turned about as red as a tomato when she came out. He was tall and strong looking. He was wearing lululemon shorts, a vineyard vines shirt, and sperrys; well dressed.
"Are you here for my brother?" Lee asked still smiling wide.
"Um, no" he stuttered, barely able to get the words out.
"Oh" Lee said her smile starting to fade "can I help you with something or..."
"Yes actually um" he stuttered again, starting down at his feet. "I was wondering if you maybe um wanted to go out with me maybe if you want to?" He said, Lee now noticed his sweet accent, making her fell more comfortable with her English.
"Well um that was really kind of you, but um... I don't really know you so-"
"I understand it was silly to ask" he said wiping his eyes then putting his hand back behind his back and began to walk away.
"Wait come back!" Lee yelled after him. "I wasn't finished" he looked up, his face as red as a tomato. Lee opened her mouth suddenly unsure of what she would say. "Um well maybe.." She looked up at him, "tonite we could maybe go to dinner together?" She asked, nervously.
His face lit up, "really!?"
"Yeah, well if you want to, I mean"
"Of course I do. I will meet you at the dining hall at 6:00?"
"Great" Lee said and watched him go across the hall to his dorm. This will be better than middle school, she thought.

--

"What was that about?" Kris asked Lee.
"That boy... He just asked me out" Lee said.
"So now I'm the only single one in the fam" Kris said laying down on his back. Lee layed next to him.
"I'm sure you'll find someone before the end of the week" Lee said, playing with his hair.
"But not a lot of people like me"
"I like you"
"That doesn't count"
"Then I guess I can't help"
"What the fuck? Why not?"
"You can't be helped"
"I just-" he sighed and put his head on her chest. 
"I have to get ready" Lee said pushing Kris off of her.
"Okay but don't get all obsessed with your boyfriend and forget about me" he said.
"I could never forget about my little baby" Lee cooed into Kris.

--

Lee changed out of her clothes and into something a little nicer, but no too nice. She was wearing black shorts with a white on white patterned tank top. She sat on her phone while Kris put her dirty blonde hair in a French braid. They were cute like that, doing each other's hair, kissing each other.
"So what's this boys name?" Kris basked.
"Funny you ask that-"
"You don't even know his name!?"
"Well it never really came up"
"How!?"
"Just braid my hair"

--

When Lee was finally ready, her and Kris walked to the dining hall together and saw their brother and his friends. They started talking to a few minutes, al of Niall's friends knew Lee and Kris because they would come up to the Labreques summer house at the beach every year when Niall parents weren't home. That and the little part where Lee is kind of famous. Lee saw the boy she was supposed to be meeting and waved him over.