I win the Nobel Prize for being the awesomest person in the universe!

Hello! This is my first fanfic so plz don't kill me if it sucks! Thx!

~ Bookwormie321

Percy's POV:

"Get up Perce! Lord Chaos's orders!" Luke yelled while pulling off my covers. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...." I whined. Luke was getting impatient so he declared that if I didn't wake up in the next 5 seconds, he would personally drag me to Lady Chaos. That sure woke me up... I didn't even want to think how badly my reputation would be damaged if anyone saw me getting dragged around by Luke... Ugh, I shivered simply thinking about it. "PERCYYYY!" Luke hollered in my ear, pulling my out from my thoughts "You zoned out for about 5 minutes... Are you okay?" "Yes of course, mother." I remarked sarcastically "Now will you please do the hard task of exiting the room and letting me change?" Luke threw up his hand in exasperation, seemingly already used to my craziness - er, creativeness... "Oh yeah, and that "Lady Chaos's orders" was just something to get you to wake up. Not that she actually told me to do that" Luke said with a sly smile. Ugh, really? It's only, like, only 4:30, like, am, like, in the morning. Jeez, take a chilllllll pilllllll Percy! Back to the most important subject. Perseus Jackson, Commander of the Chaos Army, Son of Poseidon, Twice Saviour of Olympus, Defeater of Kronos and Gaea. Wait, what was I just thinking about? Ah, yes. Now that Mr. Coo-coo-head-who-decided-to-wake-me-up-at-4:30-am-in-the-morning is gone, I can finally reminiscent in my total awesomeness. I'm Perseus Jackson, also known as Omega Hurricane Trident Wave Storm, Commander of the Chaos Army, Son of Poseidon, Twice Saviour of Olympus, Defeater of Kronos and Gaea, Defeater of millions upon millions of Monsters, and Winner of the Nobel Prize for his Ultimate Awesomeness and Coolness, also known as the bestest (Is that a word? Whatevs, don't care) person in the entire universe.

Flashback:

I trudged up Half-Blood Hill, downright exhausted from my last quest. As soon as I got to cabin 3, someone tapped my shoulder lightly from behind. "Annabeth!" I exclaimed. "Um, Percy?" She looked nervous. "Well, I love someone else now, so... Could we break up?" Her words pierced through me like a sword through paper, breaking my heart to pieces. But she looked like she was going to cry if I said no, so I answered "Yes." Annabeth brightened immediately, and skipped over to where Kaiden was standing and kissed him. Kaiden smirked at me over his shoulder before he and Annabeth walked off, hand in hand. I went inside and packed all my things. I was going to leave here. My life had been perfect after the war, me and Annabeth were happy, all my friends were nice to me, and so on, but everything changed when Kaiden Aryton came. He was immediately claimed by Poseidon, and I even heard Poseidon say that Kaiden was now his favorite son, and that Percy Jackson was just a tool he used to help win the wars. Then he started acting like he had saved the world, and that all I had done was stand by and gawk. I, not wanting to let him see that he was getting under my skin, ignored him. Then he stole things from my remaining friends and timed it exactly so it would look like I had stolen them. First it was Grover. Kaiden told him that I had burned Juniper's tree and broke his favorite panpipes. My oldest friend, gone like that. Then it was my dad. He proudly proclaimed to me one night that "I, Poseidon, Earthshaker, Lord of the Seas and Guardian or Horses, hereby disown Perseus Jackson as my son for all the crimes that he has committed against Olympus" then he flashed out, leaving a horrified me. Thalia was next. Kaiden stole her bow and favorite set of moonshine arrows, placed them on my bed, then claimed that I did it during the night when no one was awake and he just happened to be there and saw me. Then, Jason, Piper, Nico, Katie, The Stolls, Leo, Malcom, and my friendship with people started dropping like weeds. Surprisingly, the only person who remained my friend was Clarisse. When I asked her why, she just grumbled "Punk, I'm not an idiot. I saw the fake blood and Kaiden snooping around with pink paint. I know ya not guilty." Then she stalked off, leaving me wondering what that meant exactly. Annabeth was the last straw. After he took her, that was it, I was leaving. Leaving Camp Half-Blood. For good.

End of Flashback

After that Chaos found me in the woods of Pennsylvania, and he offered me a job as the commander of his army. I immediately accepted, and was recruited into the army as Commander Omega Hurricane Trident Wave Storm. Hades, apparently, owed Chaos for something in the past, and Chaos let me pick who I wanted to be on my elite force, the Eclipse Squad. I chose Luke Castellean, Zöe Nightshade, Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, Castor Dionysus, Ethan Nakamura, and Bianca Di Angelo. (A/N: I know I'm being lazy, please don't judge.)

Me - Omega
Luke - Alpha
Zöe - Huntress
Beckendorf - Forge
Silena - Beauty
Castor - Vines
Ethan - Pirate
Bianca - Angel

Since I am commander, my wings (Yes I said wings, like the feathery kind) are black streaked with gold and span to nearly 13 feet. Everyone else's wings are smaller (depends on their size, for example while the boy's are 10 feet, the girl's are 9 feet) than mine and streaked with silver. We all had enhances senses, super speed, and one elemental power. I had all elemental powers cause I'm the commander, it comes with cool perks like that. We lived in Chaos palace, which was a HUGE and I mean HUGE castle. Oh yeah, and we were all immortal. My life was perfect... Right?

A/N: Well that's it for today! Please Comment/Vote
Chaos out!
~ Bookwormie321