Chapter 1

She's  so quiet. At lunch she'll be all alone, and I'd want to sit next to her. She'd stare at me though, and everything my peers say is disregarded.

Her usually curly hair was in a slicked back ponytail. Curls were popping every which way. Her eyes caught mine glancing at her and I looked away.

The bells ring to go to our class. And me and my friends talk about our usual favorite video games and cheat codes.

"Okay, dudes, listen, X,X, Square, O gets you unlimited coins!" Screamed Connor. He always seems to know the cheats and we just follow along that way. And that's why we level up so fast.

"You!"

She was in front of us.

"Who me?" I said. Looking around. No one was in the hallway but me and my group.

"Yes, you," I stepped up. My heart was racing so much. Like what could this girl want from me?

"Yes?" I whisper. She grips my wrist, then looks at my group while pulling me toward her then behind her.

"Scram!" She hissed. They flinched then shuffled away muttering.

"Smash her, Steph!"

She looked at me.

"I-I-"

"Shut up," I look towards the ground.

"Listen, you look at me at lunch everyday. What the fuck!" I don't know what to say. She's lashing out on me, but I don't know what to say. Do I calm her down? Rub her shoulders? I see that in movies...

"P-Please calm d-down," i hold onto her shoulders and start rubbing them.

"God, why are you so nervous?" She start to walk closer to me and I back up until we're against the wall. "I don't bite, okay? Just stay away from me. I don't want you getting in my excuse of a life," and walked away.

"W-what?"

She stopped walking, and turned around. "I'm not like every girl here. Lets leave it at that,"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop asking so many questions," She's so nonchalant. I want to see what she's feeling; if she's scared, happy, nervous, sad. But she won't open up. She looks to her side and fiddles with her fingers. Then she looks up at me. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

"I don't know," I really don't.

She glares at me. "Stop, it's annoying," she snaps, then she grabs my wrist and drags me along to wherever she was going.

What period is this? Fourth? Fifth? I forgot. Lunch was just a couple minutes ago. I pull out my phone from my pocket and it's 1:45. I'm so late. I'm so dead. So, so, dead.

We're both infront of math class. Wait, she's in my math class?

"We're late ass motherfuckers," she groaned. As soon as she opens the door, she lets go of my wrist. Mr. Puccio is staring at both of us. He drops his marker and put his full attention on us, his face was bright red with anger.