Misery morning

Olivia had the life she always dreamed of . But then her life became a misery and it all started with the worst morning !

It was a nice sunny day , not too hot , not to cold Olivia new this was going to be the perfect day .

Her eyes flickered open as the sun peered through her pink  curtains making the room coral coulor . She sat up in her bed, stretched her arms and yawed . This is going to be a good day . But what she didn't know was that she was complety wrong .

Olivia pulled the duvet off her legs and hopped out of bed. Slipped on her slippers and went to sort her hair out .

She yawed once again and looked in the her mirror .' Ahhhhhhhhhh' she screamed. She almost fell of her seat .
She had a really messy bun on the side of her head with pieces falling out and hair grips connected to the loose strands . Fly-aways spread all across her entire head . 'What has happened '

She pulled and pulled and pulled . But the hair bobble was not coming out .

After lots and lots of pulling the hair bobble finally came off . 'Got it'

Olivia grabbed her brush  with a frown . And attempted to brush, she didn't get any further that a cm . Knots and tangles were in the way .

She couldn't brush any more it was the biggest workout in the universe but for Arms and hair ! So she decided to hop Into the shower to wash it . Shapoo , conditer and then some after wash spray and not forgetting tangle spray.
She dried her self , then her hair , blow dried it and sat down again to brush it . It was much more easier .

She opened her bedroom door and went to the stairs . She held on to the railings , she was so tired her eyes closed and she fell down ! 'Ok,OK I'm awake ,ow my arm ,ouch my leg ' she said as she got up off the floor . 

                  -Time for breakfast-

'You have to be kidding no bread !'
'I have to go to the shop '

She went upstairs to get changed . Olivia only had her skinny jeans which were way to skinny and a pink 3/4 t shirt -way to big .

She ran to the shop luckily it wasn't far . She searched row by row .But couldn't find the bread she needed .She had one row left and in that row lay the bread she needed . She brought it and ran back home and made her breakfast
___________________________

Did you enjoy that
COMMENT
Know someone who would like this
SHARE
Want more
FOLLOW
Want a story based around your idea 
WRITE ABOUT AN IDEA FOR A STORY AND I MAY WRITE ABOUT IT