Prologue

*sigh* Packing up is so tiring. Why do I have so many stuff? Ugh. Maybe shopping for stuff I wont need is a terrible idea? Eh, whatever. There for my friends in the US anyway.

~FLASHBACK~

It was the last day of school. The time every student is so happy about. No homework. No maad teachers yelling at you. The bliss. So, if this is the happiest time of a school year, why do i feel so sad? Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen?

-At School-

"ACE!", someone too energetic for the morning. Oh right! Hi. I'm Ace Hart. 16 yrs. old. I live in an apartment with my mom.Have a twin.  Have 3 best friends. Taken by the popular guy in school. The one who yelled is Gabriella Elizabeth Midford, she's the most childish one of our group. "Ace, are you okay?", said Haruka. Her full name is Haruka N. Lei, she's the one with a tough attitude, but is a real softie inside. "Yeah, I'm fine", I replied, "Hey guys'", said Zoella, she's the happy-go-lucky in our group. yo', said Haru, "HEY! ZOELLA! yelled Gabby, "Hey", I said. " Guys we should go now. the bells about to ring", i said. And as if on cue the bell rang.

-Later That Day At Luch-

As Gabby and I were heading to the lunch room, I noticed a lot of people are whispering and pointing at us. "Uhh, Gabby why are people looking at you?", I asked Gabby "Not me. You", she said," Why?","I don't know, guess we'll just have to find out","Yeah, I guess", I said as I push the doors to the cafeteria.

We walked to our table."Hey guys!", said Zoe "Did you hear that Ms. Popular got a new boy friend?", asked Zoe "Really?! Another one?! It's kinda surprising how she got another one after her STD rumor. Guess i won the bet, huh?", I said. Okay about the STD rumor, there was this one guy who didn't come to school the next day after her one night stand. Then someone spread that the dude died so we just suspected it was STD but if she's still here it's not it, but we have fun teasing her anyway. *SLAM!*

The door slammed open . I saw Ms. Popular holding hands with Sasuke?! "EVERYONE MEET MY NEW BOYFRIEND, SASUKE!!!" the idiot said, "Ace, sorry to say but we're over", HE said, then kissed HER in front of us. "PDA! PDA!", Our group yelled " Yo! Duck-butt! there are kids here! And you're just breaking up Ace because you two shagged last night!", Yelled Haru. "C'mon guys, let's leave the brand new couple some alone time", I said while standing up. We walked towards the door and pushed the couple out of the way. Ms. Popular dropped her bag and I took that as permission to step on it and dirty it up. She shrieked then fainted. We laughed then went to our classes.

-After School-

What an interesting day of school. If you're wondering why I'm not crying. Gabby gave me some chocolate now I'm hyper. *ring**ring*

"Hello", I answered," Hey sweetie", It's mom,"Hey mom, what's the matter?""We're moving to Japan sweetie","Oh, when are we coming back?","I don't know, sweetie. I guess until I get reinstated here"," Oh, okay. See you at home"," Bye sweetie", I hang up. After that I told my friends and we said our goodbyes. I went home and started packing all of my stuff.

~FLASHBACK END~

That's the reason why i'm in Japan and why I'm packing.

'CAUSE I'M GOING BACK BABY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words:604 words

This is my first own fiction (I think it's fiction anyway) Ace is the cover with electric blue eyes. Haru have Black eyes and hair. Gabby have brown hair and eyes. Zoe have brown hair and green eyes. Disclaimer to Sasuke, as he is from the Naruto franchise. I don't own him, if I did he would have been an Emo......

Who do you think is Ms. Popular? Comment down below the answer. Thanks. Lots of love and cookies. Blue cookies. Here have a Virtual Blue Cookie. (::) (::) (::). ~Sebas-chan <3