Prologue

You sat at your tablet for hours, thinking of a new animation. Nothing came to mind, so you decided to just turn on your TV to see what was on. Surprisingly, the "Secrets of Gravity Falls" minisode was on. You had yet to watch the minisodes, as when you had binge-watched the whole series of Gravity Falls, you were using a free website full of ads and you didn't want to watch an ad that was longer than what you actually wanted to watch.

You leaned back in your swivel chair, watching the TV in your animation "office" as you called it. It was really just an extra room in your parents' old house that they gave you when they moved out. You had lots of extra rooms anyway, it was a mansion when compared to your original apartment.

You enjoyed the episode and had to pause it when Time Baby called Bill a nacho because you were laughing so much. It was fun learning about Alex's quirks the animators put into the show. But you did feel bad for him about the Pinecest shippers. He was right in that Twitter post: "#NeverBaseCharactersOnYourFamily" (or something like that. I don't remember. And I'm too lazy to look it up)

You decided to open your window and take a glance outside. Living in Los Angeles made life interesting, but not as interesting as Gravity Falls. You'd tip your top hat to Alex if you could meet him.

As you looked around, you noticed the "For Sale" sign on the house next door to yours had a "SOLD" sticker slapped onto it. A car parked in the drive way and when you saw who stepped out, you had to pinch yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming.

"...Is that really.... Alex Hirsch?"

A/N: I'm not saying these updates are gonna be fast. I have four others to finish. One that only has a few more chapters, two that are in the middle, and one that's just beginning. I really wanna make a Bill X Reader but I have too many boooooooks. And it's really hard when my dad won't give me Internet so I can't use my iPad's key board (I have one of those cool cases with the key board and stuff because my mom noticed how much I was writing). But anyhoo, Sneaky_Booger did I do good? I hope you like your wake up gift XD