At the Carnival

Author's note: Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I was camping and when I got back I didn't have enough feels to write something until I went on Tilt a Whirl. Enjoy!
******************************************************
A young girl about the age of six throws her head back and laughs as she spins the teacup faster. Her delicious laughter fills the air.
You were on another blind date. Caroline had set you up with another doofus. As if the one who was practically staring at the waitress and talked to her more than you.
Two men pulled up in a 1967 Chevy Impala. One with green eyes and the other with hazel. Attractive for sure but which was your blind date?
"Go get e'm, tiger," the green eyes says to the hazel.
Hazel blushes and strides up to you, looking confident.
"Sam Winchester," he says and glances over his broad right shoulder at the green eyed man.
"Y/ N," you practically shout, ignoring how rude he had been. Why couldn't men just get something called manners?
Children's laughter fills your ears as Sam's gorgeous face goes shockingly pale; a clown walked by with its shoes just brushing his.
"Do you like clowns?" You ask, trying to start up a conversation.
Like every frustrating male Caroline has forced you to go soon a date with, Sam simply shakes his head as if he didn't like it when you talked. Rude much?
"Sorry if I seem a bit . . ." he drifts off, making you finish his sentence for him.
"Sam, if you want to do this another time we ca-" Sam tugs your face towards his by your chin and plant's his lips on yours. Softly biting your bottom lip as if he was truly in love with you. God did this man know how to make your head spin. When he let go, you didn't know whether to slap him or kiss him again.