WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO START A BUSINESS

To all  my Business Partners. Some of you may have experienced this before…someone has expressed interest in your business and you have shown them some introductory info of what it is, who is the founder/owner of the company, how it works and what are the products. Since they have shown interest, so you asked them if they are interested in promoting with you and they say.

“I Just Don’t Have The Time To Start A Business Right Now.”

For some this is a real reason. Maybe they are super busy with their life and activities and already have a comfortable income and they truly just don’t have time.

But for the rest of everyone this answer usually doesn’t mean what they say it means.

Usually it means one of the following…

1. Oh man, I don’t believe in that product.

2. Oh boy, I don’t think I can make money on that.

3. Oh girl,  I don’t think I can do it. I'm not that good, ect, ect.

You see the truth is 85% of everyone walking around you are looking for one of two things…More Time and More Money… so there is a good chance that person needs both. PERO MGA NEGATRON LANG, GUSTONG MAG KA PERA AYAW KUMILOS. OPPORTUNITY NA NGA DI PA MA AFFORD.

Now you just need to dig a little deeper and find the real root of the concern.

Most people are busy but the truth of it is they are usually busy staying BROKE and are sick and tired of it.

So why did they just tell you they were too busy? It usually has to do with one of the 3 questions I mentioned above.

I usually find it’s easy to be direct with people and just ask them flat out. “So if you were not busy, what would stop you from promoting this opportunity?”

That simple question will usually get you to the real root of the problem and save you time and wondering why that person isn’t ready at the moment.

It also gives you the opportunity to resolve their concerns as it may just be something very simple as…”I never really got to try the product nor didn't know about it” or “I’m not good at talking to people.” or “I don’t think I’m good at sales.” sus kung anu ano ang dahilan, how is it possible to know withoutt trying? even  me.. When my friend first introduced to me about online business, tulad nyo rin. I had that same doubts and fear but stil I had this thought that without trying I wouldn't know! Especially keeping 2500 pesos or even 500 pesos wouldn't grow in my pocket so why not take action to start business then? It isn't that high risk anyways and of course at first you can be trained. Thus, you must only be willing and teachable :)

From my prospects' experience, most of these concerns can be avoided right up front if you have a good vibe positive attitude and determintation on how to make money online. These are the answers to the above questions right from the beginning! That is really the secret, to have massive patients and efforts to success though success doesn't come easy. But still we can reach our goal if you'll just take action and don't give up to do multi actions!