Open your heart

Ant POV

Dec cuddled up against me. I put my arm around his middle with a smile on my face. I was in love with Dec for years now and still he didn't fail to make me smile. "Ant?" I hummed as I looked Dec in the eyes. "Thanks." He said. I smiled. I watched his lips. "Dec, don't hate me for doing this." I whispered and I kissed him. For a second he melted in the kiss, kissing me back. It was the best feeling ever, but then I felt him panicking. I immediately stopped the kiss. "Decky, are you okay?" I asked worried. He crawled out of my embrace. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be." Dec answered. "I love you, Ant, I do." He said. My heart skipped a beat when he said that, but I went back into worry mode. "What's wrong?" I asked as sweet as possible. Dec took a deep breath. "Tom." He answered.

Tom was Dec's latest boyfriend. He was a real manipulativetwat. I thought everything was okay with Dec when the two of them had brokenup, but it seemed that Dec was still not so okay as he wanted everyone tobelieve. "Are you afraid?" I asked careful, almost whispering. Dec began tocry. "Can I hug you?" I asked. He nodded. I didn't hesitate and immediatelytook Dec in my arms. "I know that it's been difficult, pet. You've been withthe wrong people. There is nothing wrong with you." I said. "Why are you sounderstanding about this?" Dec asked me. "I love you." I answered. "If you letme, I'll be very careful with you, I will have patience. If you open your heartfor me, I will show you how much I can love you." "I'll open my heart for you."Dec whispered. I kissed him. I would need a lot of patience to restore hisfaith in love, but we would make it work, I'm sure.