.01

"Jin! We have a photo shoot in 15!"

I looked up from my stack of designs,  "Alright, I'll be there. Just let me wash my hands."

I stood up from my desk and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water I looked at my hands. Blue, purple, pink, black and all other colours covered my fingers. Washing my hands I sighed, "These designs better come out good. I worked hours into the night for this!"

Walking out of the bathroom, I threw a paper towel into the trash can. I plucked my glasses off my desk and walked out of my office locking the door behind me.

I arrived at the photo shoot 5 minutes early, the rest of the design team running around for a last minute sew or hems to be fixed. The men and women looked absolutely fantastic wearing the name of Kim Seokjin!

"Mr. Kim!" I turned to the voice, "I would like you to meet someone."

My assistant came up with a very good looking man.

"This is Kim Namjoon- Rap Monster."

"I am the owner of this company and the designer of the wonderful suit you are wearing- Kim Seokjin!" I said proudly.

He looked down at himself and smiled, "Yeah, I guess it is a very handsome suit... created by a very handsome man."

I turned my face to hide the blush that had appeared on my face, "Well, thank you Namjoon."

"Jin!" I looked to the side, "We are starting in 120!"

I nodded and looked to Namjoon. Smiling I said, "You may want to get going... less than 2 minutes."

"Yes, I should. Here, tomorrow night?" He handed me a card and walked away. I examined the card, it was his business card. His email and work phone on it- except he had written his personal number above it with a note.

It read, Kim Seokjin. You are a very busy man as I am. But I believe that you need a break, a handsome man like you should not be over worked. I know we just met... ×- Kim Namjoon.

I blushed at the thought of someone liking me, it's been awhile and he's right.

I do need a break.

I watched as the models took their final positions before we started. I closed my eyes as the music started, one after another male and female models came strutting down the walk way. They all looked so beautiful in my outfits, I didn't think it would turn out to be this good.

The director walked over to me and patted me on the back, "Well, mister fashion designer... these are magnificent!!"

I shook my head still mesmerized by how my outfits turned out, "Thank you."

The show was almost over- that meant the best models are coming out with the best outfits; they're directors pick, meaning I have no idea which ones they chose.

First came out a beautiful young woman with pale skin that glowed; the outfit was a black body-forming dress that had a streak of red in the middle, it was beautiful. Next, was a young man with the most form-fitting suit I had created, the pants were something that all men would enjoy- they weren't baggy nor skinny. The Perfect Fit. A few more came strutting up and down the walk way; the last one was someone who had spoken to me in the beginning. The rapper, Rap Monster, a.k.a Kim Namjoon came down the walk way in a purple tuxedo- it was very fit for him. As he walked toward the end, he found me and shot me a wink with a smirk.

I just about died.

**********

Well, here it is!! Hope you guys like it!

Comment x Vote !!! 谢谢 💞