Part 1

Summer brings heat and heat brings sweat and shorter & thinner clothing. You're always excited for summer because you get to show off the body you've worked for since the summer before. Jungkook has been your boyfriend for a while now and hanging out with him is kind of rare. He messaged you yesterday that he'll be meeting up with you tomorrow at your house but never gave a specific time. Since the morning, you've been anxious and waiting patiently for Jungkook to come. You put on short shorts, of course that didn't show any of your behind, and a nice top. As the day goes by you wonder if he's actually coming or not. Finally, at midnight a knock at the door wakes you up from your sleep in the living room on the couch. You rush up to the door, getting a little light headed along the way because you got up so fast. Jungkook comes in hugging you realizing how little clothing you're wearing. He shuts the door behind you and immediately takes you to your room. He tells you to lay on the bed while he gets something. You make yourself comfy hoping he stays a while longer since he came so late. Jungkook comes back with a thick blanket and covers you under the blanket already on the bed and the one he brought. You lean against his chest as he wraps your body. "Just because it's summer, doesn't mean it's always going to be hot. It's cold at night. I wouldn't want my little baby getting sick especially if I'm hardly able to spend time with you and care for you." Jungkook softly says. He plays with your hair and you soon find yourself getting closer to Jungkook and wrapping each other in each other's arms. "Next time, don't wait so long.... and if you get cold change into warm clothes and wrap yourself in many blankets y/n." You giggle at his concern. "You're the warmest though," you say as you snuggle into his chest before he smiles and pecks you on your forehead before sleeping.