Chapter 1: Falling From the Sky

The sky flashed blue, green, and pink as three girls gave up the light that gave them their powers to save Tokyo from the most evil being alive, HIM. The Powerpuff Girls Z lost their powers, or at least that's what they thought...

"Is this really the end for us?" Momoko asked.

"I'm afraid so," Miyako said with her eyes closed.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Kaoru said getting ready for the impact.

They were falling.

That was the destiny chosen for these unfortunate girls. The girls who vowed to serve for justice. The girls who have been helping and protecting people. The girls who have grown very dear to everyone. The girls who have grown very dear to them.

Meanwhile, in a nearby building were all the other vilains lying on the floor unconcious. They were all deprived of their dark Z rays, exept for the one trio of boys that are actually made out of chemical Z, the Rowdyruff Boys.

They watched the fight with HIM and saw the Powerpuff Girls Z detransform to their regular selves. They saw them fall unconciously.

"Di-Did they really lose their powers just now?" Boomer asked trying to get a better view.

"Woah, this is messed up, dude. Should we do something?" Butch asked confused because of what's happening right now.

"Hey! I'm thinking about it!" Brick said contemplating on whether they should save their arch enemies or not.

They came into a decission to save the girls but they decided against it. They watched the three girls fall.

Boomer's stomach was tied into a knot as he saw the girls, Miyako specifically, fall towards the ground with their bodies paler than Butch's and almost lifeless. He couldn't bare the sight of it; he got ready to jump out of the window to come to their rescue, but Brick quickly grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey, are you crazy, bro?!" Brick asked gripping his brother's shoulder.

"What the?! What is wrong with you, bro?! Can't you see that the girls are falling?! No one is going to catch them there! We can't just let people die! I just couldn't live with the guilt," Boomer yelled at his brothers.

The atmosphere changed from 'serious' to 'what?'.

"We're coming with you, stupid," Brick said.

"Then why are you stopping me?" Boomer asked confused.

"You can't save them if you need to get saved first, idiot. We're on a 40-story building just so you know," Butch said.

"Oh," Boomer said out of realization. "Well then, what do we do?"

"We use our roller skates down the stairs!" Brick said pointing at our shoes.

"You can't be serious," Butch said narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah, that idea sounds stupid even for me," Boomer said sweat dropping.

"Ugh, just do it," Brick said pointing at the stairs.

°
°
°

"Th-Thi-is i-s st-upi-d!" Butch yelled, his voice shaky roller skating down the spiralled stairs.

"I-I-I ca-n-can't ho-o-old on to m-y lu-nch any-nymore!" Boomer said holding his stomach while trying to keep his balance.

"Sh-sh-sh-shu-t up! W-e don-t ha-ve t-ti-time for-r-r-r yo-your co-mplai-ning!" Brick yelled trying to keep his voice steady. "Ow! I but mwie choungue! (translation: Ow! I bit tongue!)"

"What?!" Boomer suddenly yelled causing him to slip down the stairs and created a 'Brothers slipping/falling down the stairs reaction', if you know what I mean.

THUMP! CRASH!! LOUD NOISE!!!

"Ow," the boys groaned.

"Dude, get off of me!" Butch yelled getting crushed by his brothers.

"How am I supposed to get the hell up if Boomer's stepping on my face?!" Brick said trying to get up.

"And I'm thankful to your face for breaking my fall," Boomer said grinning widely.

"YOU'RE WELCOME! Ugh, we don't have time for this! Let's go!" Brick commanded and they ran out the building.

"Quick! They're gonna hit the gr-" Boomer said rushing ahead. "Wow, they are falling awfully slow."

"Shut up and go catch Bubbles," Brick said getting ready to catch Blossom/Momoko. "Wait, what am I doing? If I catch Bow head (Blossom) then I'll touch her, and if I touch her I'll get infected with her cooties! Alright, just this one time."

Catch!!

The girls fell right into their counterparts' arms.

°
°
°
°

"Eww! Cooties!" Brick yelled and dropped Momoko.

"Haha! Her hair tickles!" Boomer laughed accidentally letting go of Miyako.

"Huh, this isn't so bad," Butch said looking at Kaoru when she unconciously punched him to the nose, also causing him to accidentally drop her. "Ow! She's freakishly strong even without her powers!"

Ambulance siren! And loud noises!

"Uh oh," Boomer said.

"Quick! Run back to the building!" Brick commanded and they ran back to the building to pretend being unconcious.

Read the next chapter everyone!

A/N: Yay! So? What do you guys think of the first chapter? Pretty dramatic with slight humour, right? Haha, I don't own anything here! Only the book and the plot. Bye! See ya in the next chapter!