chapter one.

Chapter 1

Ring!

Ring!

i groaned and moaned as my alarm clock continued to attempt to get me up out of my very very comfortable bed. i tossed and turned until I grabbed my phone and pressed snooze.

sighing deeply. i opened my eyes; the bright light coming through my window shinned in my eyes making me wanna just wanna crawl under my blankets and go back to sleep.

i just have to get through today.

i thought to myself as i rolled myself out of bed, today was my last day at my awful and dreadful job. i work as an assistant for a small family owned bank.

lame i know.

but it was a great job for me when i was lost and had no idea what career path i wanted to take, I've changed my major 3 times.

my moms very proud.

as of now i'm going to school for criminal justice. it's been a few months and i think i have my "path" planned out. i start an internship with the police station this Monday.

-

i swayed back and forth listening to  the sound of my heels click back and forth while listening to my boss read off a list of things to get done with-in my last eight hour shift. i would like to say he was upset to see me go as though i have been here for awhile but it seems as if he could care less.

"clean the bathrooms"

"sweep the hallway"

"clean off your desk with your belongings by the end of the day" his raspy voice echoed through out the room, his voice honestly made me cringe a little every time he spoke.

"yes sir" i took the list from his hands and put it into my jacket pocket and headed towards the bathrooms, and started grabbing cleaning supplies.

the sound of the door opening stopped me from continuing the bathrooms.

thank god a customer.

"welcome! what can i do for you boys?" my boss practically yelled across the bank. i rolled my eyes and started walking towards the front to be of any assistance.

"hi! nice to meet you" a thick accent spoke "i'm just looking to set up an account for my client"

"kassidy! do you mind helping these gentlemen?"

i looked over to the two good looking men standing in front of my desk waiting for assistants, they were very tall. it didn't seem like they were from here as thought there accents were very different from the people in this town.

"i'm chris, this is Harry" the one said as he shook my hand. "we're looking to set up an account" he smiled. "we have some money we would like to deposit today also"

"oh okay! who was the account going to be under?"

"that would be me" Harry spoke

"alright! i'll just need two forms of ID so a drivers license and a social security card is what's commonly used but we do except birth certificates and or military ID" i smiled, he looked at me blankly and then reached into his wallet, grabbed his two forms of ID and slid them across my desk.

he seems off, not very interested in having a friendly conversation i guess. straight to business, but his looks just make up for his bluntness. the curls, the eyes, ugh.

"how long does this process take" he rudely blurted, chris sent a glare his way and sent me a sympathetic smile.

"um well, it should only take fifteen minutes" i said while looking at my key bored "i'll just need you to sign some papers and fill out some question forms"

"do you guys have bathrooms?" chris asked, i mentally slapped myself.

he's really gonna leave me by myself with this rude and very very attractive man.

"yes! right down the hall on your left"

harry didn't say a word as he was to busy looking down at his phone. i finished up the account and got out the paperwork, "i'll just have you fill these out and then we'll be finished up"

he looked up at me, then down. then back up, chuckled to him self as he did so "you're zipper is down"

are you kidding me.

i felt my face slowly start to burn up as i casually sat back down, "thanks" i coughed, chris came back and took the papers out of Harry's hands and started filling them out, really?

he was no longer to busy on his phone, he had his eyes laid on me with a cocky smirk on his face. i stared back at him. i couldn't seem to look away.

if this man punched me in the face i think i would probably thank him.

i giggled to myself as i thought such horrible things that i could let this stranger do to me. it's not like i'll ever see him again.

"alright! here you are" Chris handed me the papers, and started to make his way towards my boss's office to finalize his new account. Harry followed closely behind but now before giving me a quick "thank you" with a wink to follow.

-
Author note:

Leave any reviews in a comment! what you liked or didn't about this chapter. and what you want to see happen later in the book, how do you want them to meet again?

VOTE

&

COMMENT