ChrisxRicky

This is my first time writing something like this so I hope it goes well x

Ricky's P.O.V

"Hey Ricky!" Chris called from upstairs, I switched off the tv and stood up.

"What's up?"  I called back and walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Come here baby" I walked up the stairs and towards Chris and I's room. I opened the door and gasped at the sight in front of me. Chris laid naked on the bed with his hand wrapped around his hard member.

"I need help baby" Chris moaned and pumped his shaft. I ripped my shirt off and walked over to Chris, Chris sat up so his legs were hanging over the bed and I kneeled down in front of him. I wrapped  my hand around his shaft and licked the tip, teasing him.

"Don't fucking tease me" Chris moaned and I smirked, I traced my tongue along the vein before taking the tip into my mouth and sucking hard on it, Chris moaned and tangled his fingers in my hair.

"F-fuck Rick" Chris moaned and I licked up and down his shaft. Chris pulled me up to him and kissed me, his tongue traced my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance and Chris undid my jeans and pulled my underwear down with them. Chris grabbed my dick and started pumping it really fast.  I moaned and kissed his neck, he moaned when I found his sweet spot and I sucked and nibbled on it.

"Lay down baby" Chris moaned and i laid down next to him, he straddled me and kissed down my chest, I moaned and he kicked around my nipples then down to my dick, he licked up the vein and took it in his mouth. I moaned and gripped the bedsheets and he sucked harder, fondling my balls with one of his hands and pumping me with the other.

"C-Chris I'm gonna c-cum" I moaned and he stopped sucking and kissed me, he lined his dick up with my hole and I grunted as he pushed in. He kissed my neck and waited for me to adjust to his size.

"M-move" I whimpered. Chris started moving and we both moaned really fucking loud, Chris grabbed my dick and pumped it along with his thrusts.

"C-Chris I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I yelped and came over my chest. Chris pulled out and moaned as he finished on my chest.

"I love you" Chris said and fell onto the bed next to me.

"I love you too" I said and we fell asleep in each others arms.