Meeting Wade and Peter

Hoi I'm y/n ...well you...anyway I'm 17 years old...uh..I have h/c hair and e/c eyes...uh oh..um I dunno how to do this stuff u-uh CAN WE GET ONTO THE STORY PLEASE

~Your POV~

Ughhhhhh I hate detention! I didn't even deserve it! All I did was I threw a frog at the teachers face......okay...maybe I deserved it..Shit... I was walking to detention and I saw two other people...ugh both guys typical...one had light brown hair and deep brown eyes..the other guy...eh he was the same brown hair brown eyes..meh anyway I sat down and I can feel someone looking at me but I just listen to music

~Wade's POV~

DAMMMMNNN THAT GIRL IS HOT

You do realise you're starring at her

Yeah so?

She is so hot maybe we could kill her?

That doesn't make any sense PFFT anyway...DAMMMMMNNNN

~Peter's POV~

Ugh Wade is such a pig...he's starring at...whoa...........she's so ......NO PETER NO you're better then Wade "Um..hi..I'm Peter...Peter Parker" I said nervously she took out her headphones "Oh...you're that guy who's won the science fair 2 years in a row! Nice to meet ya I'm y/n" she's an angel....WAIT AM I DROOLING!?!??! "Hey you're hot!" I punch wade as he says that.

"And you're a creep " Y/n says . I chucked "Yup the names Wade hot stuff" Wade said as he slumped in the chair "Wait...Wade Wilson?" She said as sit sat up a bit "That's me toots" wade said in his very annoying voice. She rolled her eyes and said "Aren't you the guy disappeared for a year?'' As she said that Wades smirking face went into a frown "Oh I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to put salt in a wound" she said as she looked really embarrassed "Nah it's fine" Wade went back to his normal self and slumped in the chair.

~Your POV~
I felt really bad for bringing that up about Wade but...I didn't want it to phase me so I asked them "So what are you guys in for?" Wade smirked "One . It's not jail and two. I knocked a guy out and repeatedly threw a dodge ball at him" you couldn't help but laugh....WHAT IT WAS FUNNY! "How about you Peter?" Peter looked at me then back at the wall "Missing classes and not doing homework" I was a bit dissapointed "oh...okay" "what about you toots?" Wade asked me with a smirk on his face oh how badly I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face "I threw a frog at a teacher because he was making us dissect it and that it GROSS" Wade laughed and Peter gave me a weird look. I had a feeling this was a start to a beautiful friendship.

Who says you don't get anything out of going to detention!