Introductory Piece: Main Characters

Main Brother- Morocco "Rocco" Kairo Black
22 years old. Oldest sibling of Egypt, very tough, extremely smart, 6'4 , very athletic outgoing. One of the most popular boys in the city due to his great looks, he had their mother's lightbrown/hazel eyes, his fathers medium brown complexion & loose curl pattern along with a dusty brown hair color which none of the family had known where it'd came from simply Bc everyone else had very dark hair. Rocco was his nickname & he was extremely charming, a lady's man & definitely uses that to his own advantage.

Main girl- Egypt "E.G" Alaya Black
19 years old, will soon be 20. Lightskin skin, ,with wavy black hair, dark brown eyes, standing about 5'6 & about 115lbs . Although Egypt lives in the rough city of Philly Pa, she isn't a rough, and ghetto girl, however she can be if pushed to the limit. She hot-headed , shy , standoffish, intellectual,  she loves art, anyone that gets to know her loves her. Most of her time is spent with her two  siblings, a sister a year younger ( Namibia "Vivvie"Vivian Black), and an older brother a year older (Morocco "Rocco" Kairo Black, or her Bestfriend Alaina or Vince .Egypt attends college in-state, however does not stay on campus, and is extremely intelligent yet she does always apply herself, the way she should when it comes to school. However she works really hard at her job as a barista at a local coffee shop, on her school's campus. Born with several beauty marks she despises, while others find them beautiful, she's confident yet aware she has flaws and  she is a very sweet, young girl she is also very straight forward, and not to be messed with.

Main younger sister- Namibia Vivian Black (Vivvie)
18 years old. caramel complexion, with dyed burgundy hair 5'5 & 120lbs. Little sister, super smart , offered full ride scholarship to HBCU college, Lincoln university. Peace maker yet the wild child. She likes having fun, and makes very spontaneous decisions, however she always s responsible with whatever she does, Vivvie works extremely hard at everything she does, social butterfly, well known for her fun bubbly personality & academic achievements & extremely glamourous.

Main girl bff- Vince Taylor Johnson ( gay)
20years old. Dominican from NY, tall caramel skin, w/ green eyes, successful student, & would be every girls number #1 choice if only he wasn't gay. He's laid back around people he doesn't know, but extremely loud & funny around his small group of friends which consists of Egypt, Alaina & a few others Egypt and Alaina aren't  aware of . Bc of how popular he is he has multiple groups of friends however he hangs out with Egypt & Alaina the most. He's very shy, submissive, and very sweet, which could possibly be his downfall.

Alaina Corinne Vigo-
21 years old. 5'7  , with dark skin & naturally straight black hair, she's from the Bronx NY with a terrible attitude that no one wants to see, however it's very hard to pull it out of her. She's very blunt, she's nosey & extremely protective over those she cares about, yet she's very kind, giving, accepting, however she occasionally is known to be very sly and sneaky.