The beginning

(A/n) Ye hi! So first chapter!!! Sorry but i'm bad at writing but I just wanted to make this fanfic so I may have bad grammar XD but if you're okay with that continue on!

    After walking through a dark hallway with all the monsters frisk had saved, her eyes widened to see a magnificent view of the sun setting. The sight of the sun resting upon the blue ocean brought tears to her eyes. "Hey, why are you crying frisk?" questioned a concerned voice. She looked up to see Sans and many more monsters,  watching her with worried faces. Yet, she only smiled and replied, "I just can't believe that we're actually here, on the surface and I'm just so happy we are". With a sigh of relief her skeletal friend responded, "Welp, Its all because of you-". Cut off, a taller skeleton finished the sentence, "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU'RE DETERMINATION, WE MONSTERS (and I the magnificent Papyrus) ARE FINALLY STANDING ON THE SURFACE!!!!!!!!" After Papyrus' praise, Asgore then walked up to frisk and asked, "Now that we are on the surface we will need someone to help us make peace with the humans, will you become our ambassador?" With such a huge responsibility Frisk was unsure if she should agree but after a few moments of thinking she agreed. "And frisk" Toriel asked "do you have a home to go back to? Because...if you don't you could come stay with me?" Same with the ambassador proposition she answered with a simple "yes".

    After a couple moments of talking with the others, the monsters were finally heading towards the city. But before Frisk left, she made a notice that she would join up with them, after she goes and checks up on stuff. Walking away from the group, a boney hand rested upon her shoulder. "Mind if i come with? I wouldn't want you feeling bonely!" Proposed Sans, wearing a blue zip-up jakcet, black shorts with 1 white vertical stripe on each leg, a black shirt with a design of a skeleton's upper front side and blue tennis shoes with white socks. She nodded her head, as they walked towards a gaint hole, which was where she had fallen into the underground.

"So, uh, why are we here?" asked sans.

"Well, I wanted to say good bye to the hole and thank it before I go back to the city"

"OOOOOH, so kid wanna head back now?"

"Sure-"

Her response cut off by a scream as she slipped. (Oh frisk don't be so clumsy) "KID!" sans shouted in alert as he started rushing to catch frisk. He jumped into the hole trying, oh so hard, to grasp frisk's hand. Finally he was able to get a hold of her, right before red magic enveloped them as they blacked out.

(a/n) Yep sorry for this being short and stuff, and for the cliffhanger...but hey don't worry I'll update soon! even though probably no one is reading this... And again sorry for shortness, I wanted to leave at a good cliffhanger so you'll be wanting more and stuff and I just wanted to publish a chapter and save my ideas for the next one.