She Has No Idea

#playing Sleeping at last - private eyes

He is a good guy. A religious one. He dressed properly and modest. He talks to women but only about common things. He talk to women but never make eye contact, he stares to the gap between brows trying not to make it obvious. He doesnt want to be rude, but he doesnt want to trigger the potential spark in his belly and inside his chest for looking at women's eyes. He succed so far, he managed to be cool around women. Not cool as looking good to attract women, just cool not to show any inproper emotion towards them.

But then he has a class with her. He doesnt know her, even though he sure have seen her before. He never pays any attention before, no. He doesnt intend to pay attention now too, but they become a group. When they discuss and work together.

Then he pays attention the way she dressed. She wears a dark blue jeans, which hold every single curves of her bottom body perfectly. Beautiful line of her legs, and how full her bottom behind. She wears something that look like sweater, but smaller and tighter. He swears no one ever wears a sweater like her. The mustard colored sweater tightly hold her body like theres no tomorrow, every curves --once again-- defined perfectly. How fit her body, "not slim" he thought "but much much better". And one that everyone can not missed, is how full and in excellent size her breasts is. She looks so good and sexy, without even trying or show any skin.

She smiles a lot. She polite enough to laugh at every attempt of jokes that people do. But she looks sincere, her eyes smiles too. Her expression varies. She can makes couples of expression on her face just for telling a story. She talks in vary ways too, she can be confident and composed. She can be funny and passionate. And she can be sweet, sexy and.. flirtious.

She never tried to be sexy. She dressed following her mood. Like most women in the world, they wake up and think, "what should I wear today? Oh yeah, thatd look good.". But she is sexy, and sometimes she acknowledges that. She can feel it when someone is staring at her. Naturally, she does her move. She know exactly how to bend or how to make her curves to be more defined than possible. She enjoys flirting, she does everything more sexily teasing the starer. Then she glance a bit at the owner of the eyes and surprised her. She know him and how religious he is. Its just like every single part of him screaming "religious". Then she contemplates, is he staring because of what she just thought? Or is he judging her?

She has no idea.